NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

N-E Band Aid 2009?

That would be me, aye. The other one can't send for some reason. :/

Ah well, if it ever sorts itself out, slam it over.

Okay, I'll send em through now. :p

Got it.

I've recorded my lines and sending to your email now, all in one file but I put a break in between bth parts for ya.

I did it as if I was listening to the song on my laptop with headphones.... which I actually did using the original version as reference to get the timing right... the actual "singing" though... well I'll let you decide if I got that right.

Let me know if it's ok or if you need it redone differently, though I'm heading off soon as the upload finishes so won't be able to re-record till Monday evening

: peace:

I did it like that too, I tried it with all 3 versions to see which sounded best... All pretty much sounded the same.

Very sorry but I seriously sound awful. Recorded it twice and I sound the same so I'm sending it to you now.

I recorded the entire song and picked out the line I was supposed to have. Let me know if there's any problems :)

I'm recording some lines now!!!

AND THEN?!

C'MON PEOPLE!

We is at da home straight. I'm slamming the shizzle I have together now.

Who knows, we could do something like this every now and again...

AND THEN?!

C'MON PEOPLE!

We is at da home straight. I'm slamming the shizzle I have together now.

Who knows, we could do something like this every now and again...

ok so here:

LINK TO FOLLOW JUST UPLOADING!

they are quite long and involved me fluffing around, i was gonna edit them down to the best but really havn't got time and have just realised at away the next two nights so won't get done! One of my lines done a couple of times then some feed the world

EDIT: I'll email you links later...your email address

[email protected] right?

Any updates, EEVIL?

I've got a fair few of the first lines in. I'll have a proper check on it tomorrow and update with what lyrics I'm going to need. The majority of which will be later on. It's looking like audio only.

I've got a fair few of the first lines in. I'll have a proper check on it tomorrow and update with what lyrics I'm going to need. The majority of which will be later on. It's looking like audio only.

Nice. Did you get my e-mail? And is the audio alright on mine?

I propose this song for next year! Seriously love this song too much right now.

It's Journey- Open Arms.

Edited by Animal

Aah, son of a bitch, I keep forgetting about this! Damn CIA! :angry:

Probably try and record this year, but you've always got my 2008 lyrics, ain'tcha?

Christ, remember my first recordingings where I sounded like Timothy Spall in Auf Wiedersehen, Pet? That was put on.

I'm not having Spall.

YOU FOOL!

Oh, well...I'll send you the non-Spall recordings as backup in case I have to push far too many pencils.

Picture/Video! If not enough video then whack photos in. If not enough photos, ask in How Was Your Day for photos of members. (tee)

Picture/Video! If not enough video then whack photos in. If not enough photos, ask in How Was Your Day for photos of members. (tee)

I did consider that. But I deemed it too much effort for my first Movie Maker project.

Did you get my lines EEVILMURRAY? As for audio only it's ok although you could chuck the video footage someone elses way to edit together

Eevil! my version of band-aid has been sent your shabba-tastic way :) feel free to use what you like from it.