NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

N-E Band Aid 2009?

12dbff067effe28cde51fd6a78d8602c.jpg

I wasn't blaming you for it. :) I was blaming the people who backed out. I thought you meant that you only had 40% of the needed material, but if it's just the editing that needs to be done, it's going great!

I wasn't blaming you for it. :) I was blaming the people who backed out. I thought you meant that you only had 40% of the needed material, but if it's just the editing that needs to be done, it's going great!

Aye, it mainly be the editing shizzle. Always on my shoulders... Anyways, I need someone to do the following lines:

'Where nothing ever grows'

'No rain nor rivers flow'

If not I'll have to slam in my talents once more.

Aye, it mainly be the editing shizzle. Always on my shoulders... Anyways, I need someone to do the following lines:

'Where nothing ever grows'

'No rain nor rivers flow'

If not I'll have to slam in my talents once more.

I recorded the entire song for you. If you want, use that unless my voice isn't good enough :)

Dammit, my recording stuff (aka the Rock Band Microphone) has disappeared. Can't find it for the life of me...Been trying to look for it, but it's scone! :sad:

Been trying to look for it, but it's scone! :sad:

Spread some jam on it and eat eeet then. :p

I've decided to plow it in myself. Just working on the end editing, and maybe some very small tweaks. It should be done by tonight.

Let me hear you say aaah.

SAY IT.

Spread some jam on it and eat eeet then. :p

I only have butter on scones. As is the phrase: "On Wednesdays I go shopping, and have buttered scones for tea!"

Let me hear you say aaah.

SAY IT.

*Puts down pencil*

Aaah! :grin:

AWESOME! LOVE IT! I obviously cringed when I heard me! haha. Great job EEVIL :D

THIS FOR CHRISTMAS NUMBER 1!!!!

I would like to know who were singing though...

CAN ANYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED VIDEO SEND ME A PHOTO?! PLEASE. PREFERABLY CHRITMASSY.

Has anyone got videos of themselves?

I should be able to get the ones that were put on Youtube (Danny, Eenuh, Me, EEVIL Drumming) but anyone else?

Wanna forward to [email protected] and shoot me a PM or a wall post when you're done?

-----------

It is amazing. I can't believe we've done it. :D

Good job EEVIL. :)

I'll zip up some of the shizzle I was sent and Shabba'ise it your way.

I would like to know who were singing though...

I shall reveal all before the day is out. Promise.

I shall reveal all before the day is out. Promise.

This makes me happy! :D

I can't wait to see the video as well. Thanks for letting me a part of this guys :)

Who sang at 49 seconds? "At Christmas Time, its hard, but when you're having funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. It's so hard not to smile/chuckle when listening to eet.

Who sang at 49 seconds? "At Christmas Time, its hard, but when you're having funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

It's brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. It's so hard not to smile/chuckle when listening to eet.

I cracked a smile as well. I sat back, nodded my head and went "Genius!"

Also, I edited the background information of it so listeners would know about it. It's doesn't sound good so I'm hoping someone would edit it :)

Edited by Animal

This is brilliantly awful, top stuff to all those who contributed. : peace::bowdown:

I thought of an idea for the intro of the video if it isn't done. People would probably disagree but what if we did those OTT X Factor intros (parodised obviously) and then, in the E4 voiceover guy's voice, introduce "THE N...E...MASSIVE".........it was funny at the time

urgh that was bloody awful...but I loved it! think I sounded one of the best though lol :P

ERM one last last thing...like the blooper of me at the end mucking up....BRILLIANCE! glad I just batch sent you all the vids...

urgh that was bloody awful...but I loved it! think I sounded one of the best though lol :P

ERM one last last thing...like the blooper of me at the end mucking up....BRILLIANCE! glad I just batch sent you all the vids...

What lines did you do?!

I want to know who everyone was on the track! lol.