NEurope
Rummy

This is not a penis. (fairly ridiculous and NSFW)

Ok. I wanted a penis(omgaygayalolol) the other day, specifically one drawn in MsPaint, so I googled quite such a thing. In my random folly, little did I know I would discover possibly the best thing ever to grace the internets. I contemplated posting it here, then I decided against, now I've decided for! Essentially, somebody posted a penis, and set the challenge to make it NOT look like a penis using only MsPaint, with only one certain ground rule;

Rule 1 - 50% of the original picture must remain, i.e. you can't just white out the whole picture.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570589

I don't know if/how well this will work, but we're a forum largely full of boys, and no boy has made it through his life into manhood(and very much beyond) without being artistically creative with a penis at some point(though not literally), so I'm hoping this might just work. I guess it'll be done by, people create a new picture out of the penis, we decide on the best, that person then gets to draw their own penis(again not literally) and so forth. Unlimited entries per penis, as long as it isn't like...a billion of them. If you're confused, check out the thread above.

Oh yeah, mods/admins, despite this being well funny, I can totally foresee it not being cool on the boards, if it isn't, get your locking fingers out and just lock the thread right up. If it's cool, then woooooo! I'll await some further confirmation before posting and opening of penis drawing shenanigans.

Sounds, well................ strangely interesting yet weird at the same time. Upon looking at the thread link, it does seem strangely familiar to a thread we once had with adding upon a picture.

Reminds me of the get me to the other side thread from way back when. Fallen into the depths of time and space now.

I'm up for this. I've got a day off tomorrow so might give it a shot.

Sounds, well................ strangely interesting yet weird at the same time. Upon looking at the thread link, it does seem strangely familiar to a thread we once had with adding upon a picture.

I feel what you're saying. I'm not sure if it was this forum or another, but we had something where there was a cartoon picture of a pig, and we had to kill it in amazing situations. I think I've still got the images I made somewhere... I shall try to locate them.

Interesting, we could possibly expand it when we finally get bored of penises...I'll give this til I get back in from the pub tonight/tomorrow morning then post up a penis. I say post one up, I'm actually going to use the original for the first round, so if anyone wants to get prepping now, go for it!

The original, as in the one from that original thread, I'm intrigued to see what out guys can do with it...

penushu0a.png

The original, as in the one from that original thread, I'm intrigued to see what out guys can do with it...

penushu0a.png

Flamenco.jpg

Good question.

P.S I never claimed to be creative or penis inclined, I mainly created this for others to showcase their talents.

Aww, what a load of balls, seems this has turned out to be a bit of a flop :(

As sole entrant ReZ, I guess you win by default and get the privilege of drawing another penis which people are then challenged to artify. If anybody actually will. Maybe.

I started doing it, then stopped, thought to myself "wtf am I doing?" and got up and did something else instead.

So your not alone ReZ:

PenisSquareHeadReZSantaaaaaa.jpg?t=1259374152

I call it PenisSquareHeadRezRudolph

One penis picture for the perusing of:

JCPenis.jpg?t=1259516687

I've got another idea i might add later :D