NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone v2 - Upgraded Line!

jayseven? more like gayseven amirite. ReZ is right, 72 hours fail, I'm giving you til midnight tonight, then we move on. Of course, I say midnight tonight, I probably mean sometime tomorrow really. BUT ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THAT CHANCE TUFF GUY

Dissappointed Jay. You could have utilised the fact I have been absent of tinternets since my last post but no, you CHOSE TO TAKE THAT CHANCE, TUFF GUY. So uhh, like, I guess it goes on! You could if you really want get in on the end, but you'll only have 24 hours after you recieve my PM of the last PM, if you get me. Who knows.

Either way, this is switchboard, trying to get through to Jimbob...

Boy, the way you blowin up my phone wont make me leave no faster. Put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster. I shoulda left my phone at home, cause this is a disaster! Callin like a collector - sorry, I cannot answer!

Marcamillian has been bombarded.

I have a feeling he's not playing, his last post was to sign up for this.

Now that is what I'm talking about, speeeeeeeeding through this shit. I'm gonna get the results(entertaining, quite) up either tonight or tomorrow, cos I'm going to work soon and if I'm out after then I can't do it tonight do you see what I mean ok then so I will see you guys soon.

Is anybody NOT in for the next game? I might leave out jay, or just generate the list without him and then put him on the end...

Now that is what I'm talking about, speeeeeeeeding through this shit. I'm gonna get the results(entertaining, quite) up either tonight or tomorrow, cos I'm going to work soon and if I'm out after then I can't do it tonight do you see what I mean ok then so I will see you guys soon.

Is anybody NOT in for the next game? I might leave out jay, or just generate the list without him and then put him on the end...

I think jay should take note from how fast the game went.

I did :( I shall sit out as punishment.

(in fairness, I was writing an essay and woring 24 hours in four days)

Boy, the way you blowin up my phone wont make me leave no faster. Put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster. I shoulda left my phone at home, cause this is a disaster! Callin like a collector - sorry, I cannot answer!

Marcamillian has been bombarded.

I have a feeling he's not playing, his last post was to sign up for this.

I love the beyonce part in that song, in fact i love Beyonce. :grin:

Game Z

forumv2.png

The bright-lime-green-haired man hated being outside in the sunshine. It made his hair colour fade.

N-ETelephoneGameA2.jpg

You'll be fucking pissed if you go outside with your new funky hair colour.

001-1.jpg

Pink Punk Pumpkin Pinches Plump Portal

forumtelephone5.png

Pumpkin Punk took a spin on the Wild-Side!

PUMOKIN.jpg

The pumpkin faced rocker was creating stars with hand jives.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Game Y

'It is 100% acceptable to punch a mate in the face if he is gaying on you.'

ForumWin1-1.jpg

Crotch-grabbin' is OK when punished with a fist to the face.

ATx

Dangly arms can reach ears and crotches.

DSC00060.jpg

Mr Tickle will play with your ear and your balls.

gameb.png

Just because your twin brother was born with an inverted face doesn't mean you can steal his cherry and tickle him with ferns after.

Call5.png

I love the second one most.

ROLL ON THE NEXT ONE. With players who will make haste.

That's cos it was full of both cock and balls, you big secret gayer! I thought Paj's picture of the pumpkin rocker was pretty frickin sweet though.

Next game should hopefully be up and running by tomorrow. I'll generate a list now, I guess. I have to draw a pic though, and I'm about to go out, maybe I'll do it tonight whilst I'm drunk...

1. SPAMBOT4000

2. Jimbob

3. Diageo

4. ReZ

5. Dannyboy

6. Chairdriver

7. Marcamillian

8. MoogleViper

9. Paj

10. Gayseven?

Don't get me wrong btw, I absolutely loved the second one. It evolved into something too beautiful for words. Practically turned my whole world upside-down face.

If this happens (i.e. my turn) before 2nd of december then just skip me out as I have work to do.

Your mum's got work to do though.

Also, like...maybe I'll put you at the end? I dunno. Also, like, I think there's a call for SPAMBOT?

Edited by Rummy

Jimbob. I thought about sticking my cock through your mailbox but that just seemed too obvious.

Instead I have sent you a dead baby. I hope you enjoy it.