NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone v2 - Upgraded Line!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing ever.

Seconded. I might be able to start the next game by tomorrow or tuesday, but I won't be around to regulate any slackers(tho tbh we don't seem to have many) then I think we get internets at the new place next tuesday sometime, I think. I'll see what I can do, unless as I said anybody else wants to pick it up?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best thing ever.

Mine. :santa:

I was a wee bit drunk, and felt a slight penis theme runnning through the game so far, and so that is what happened. I had no idea what the hell I was drawing tbh. ANYWAY!

I'm back in black with my internet hacks, and so I shall try to run me out a picture and get something new up soon, everyone still in?

Here's a preliminary list, let me know if you want off(or on!)

1. Marcamillian

2. MoogleViper

3. Paj

4. Dannyboy

5. ReZ

6. Chairdriver

7. Jimbob

8. Diageo

9. SPAMBOT4000

Edited by Rummy

Interesting. I'll redraw the list for the current game then, by using a most clever algorithm in which to eliminate you both...

1. Marcamillian

2. MoogleViper

2. Paj

3. Dannyboy

4. ReZ

5. Chairdriver

6. Jimbob

8. Diageo

8. SPAMBOT4000

Expect something in your box later on, Marcamillian!

Chairdriver, I got distracted in the playground, so I asked Little Timmy Big Toe to deliver the goods. Hope you got them okay.

John's in London, forgot. He told me to say that he wants his turn skipped.

O. I see...I'll transfer the call to Jimbob then!

I shall proceed with this first thing tomorrow morning or afternoon depending when i get up from tonight.

Edit

SPAMBOT, a penis-themed letter has been deposited in your box

Edited by Jimbob

Thanks for the penis shaped letter, I've had to leave it firmly in my inbox for now though. I'm away til Monday and only have mobile internets :(

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

I was going to say I could forward it to the next person and then put Spameus Botteus upon the end, but I see he IS the end.

Next round, I might go a tiny bit mental, if there's this few of us, and do a...double runaround. I've just stuck two words together and bolded them to make them seem like some fancy official term, but essentially, I'll just run the game through the same people again.

THEN I might clear all signups for the next game, and only let new players join, OR old players if they get a new player to join and say that somebody made them join. This game is too awesome, new talent would make it awesomer!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

I was going to say I could forward it to the next person and then put Spameus Botteus upon the end, but I see he IS the end.

Next round, I might go a tiny bit mental, if there's this few of us, and do a...double runaround. I've just stuck two words together and bolded them to make them seem like some fancy official term, but essentially, I'll just run the game through the same people again.

THEN I might clear all signups for the next game, and only let new players join, OR old players if they get a new player to join and say that somebody made them join. This game is too awesome, new talent would make it awesomer!

So you're going to close out the veterans to make room for NEW people? Psh, way to appreciate your loyal followers.

Well, I never considered anyone to be my follower! I'm not closing you out anyway, I'm just determining whether you are worthy of the game. Are YOU worthy Danny, ARE YOU WORTHY?!

Tbh I'll probs just do a double runaround(now an officially recognised FT termageing) and see if it keeps fresh enough. Then I'll try the next thing, possibly with a PROGRESS REGRESS(they both end in ess) and a fresh v3 thread.

Well, I never considered anyone to be my follower! I'm not closing you out anyway, I'm just determining whether you are worthy of the game. Are YOU worthy Danny, ARE YOU WORTHY?!

If you haven't already recognised my abounding worthyness, YOU'RE not worthy of MY participation, Rumdummylicious! ;):kiss: