NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

This comic is brilliantly done, you've mixed the classic tale with great morden humour, and I for one aplud you for such a creation. I hope people will find this just as enjoyable as I am. Thank you.

not that hard if you turn off the background layers and leave only the sprites on-screen, still, just one of the many "practical" ways to do it.

PS: indeed, awesome mag sprout, keep them coming :P

How do you turn off background layers? It's bitmap, there are no background layers.

In game layers?
yeah, through running the games on a PC (not legal unless you own the games) you can turn things off like BG#1, BG#2, BG#3, BG#4, you can even turn the sprites off... no need to be editing them by hand.

also I can rip the sprites easily with other methods, depending of the situation, there's also debbugers who show you what sprites are currently on the RAM, is just a matter of scrolling for them.

Cool mag Sprout I've killed some fellow forumers in Mag 16: so who did you kill then

Cool mag Sprout I've killed some fellow forumers in Mag 16: so who did you kill then

Look at the gravestones :wink:.

Yay! I am also famouse now! Great mag again Sprout, can't wait for mag 17, but who will the tes ghost of christmas yet to come? Can't wait to find out tomorrow, (or soon...)

Sprout, sorry to be a pain, but in the next to last panel of Mag 15, shouldn't it read:

"But if he be likely to die"

I've been reading this since the start and I'm really enjoying it. It has the emotional feel of the original, but with some humor and Nintendo flavour to spice it up. I love the little images at the top too!

Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to do each one?

Sprout, sorry to be a pain, but in the next to last panel of Mag 15, shouldn't it read:

"But if he be likely to die"

In the book it says "If he be like to die." So either the book's wrong, or they're both acceptable.

Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to do each one?

It varies, depending on what I must do. Our last comic took longer to make than usual because I had to make that gate and gravestones for the cemetery. They mostly take four hours, tops.

Awesome! Samus is the perfect Ghost of Xmas Yet to Come! I'm loving this so much! Thanks Sprout!

I refuse to read your comics from now on Sprout, I don't like my death being joked about.

I refuse to read your comics from now on Sprout, I don't like my death being joked about.

At least your gravestone has Link on it. You like Link, right? :heh:

I'm serious Sprout.

Well, if you wish, I can replace you with a different person.