NEurope
Sprout

A Nintendo Christmas Carol

Ha Ha pikachu thats great,funny if it was tingle,well done sprout,im gonna miss reading these

Well, you all find get to find out now with Mag 23 up bright and early (I'm surprised too!):

I have one more mag to do. I shall miss making this...

ahahahaha laugh5.gif fried pikachu, perhaps he fried himself.

Aww... Poor Pika :( Why couldn't you do Magikarp instead!?

Good as usual though, I'm going to miss reading these :( Make another series of comics soon!

Hehe fried Pika :) But that's the end of the story, no? *Wonders what the final comic will be*

Why you said Blue-Roast Hedgehog kav82

Although Sonic aint a Nintendo character, I just thought it would've been fitting considering the past rivalry between Sega and Nintendo (Sonic vs Mario as such) and thought it would be a little stab a them saying how Nintendo "roasted" them (in a joking way of course! haha).

PS - great mag Sprout, absolutely awesome. I'd guess a roast Pikachu would taste like spicy dog... hmmm...

Although Sonic aint a Nintendo character, I just thought it would've been fitting considering the past rivalry between Sega and Nintendo (Sonic vs Mario as such) and thought it would be a little stab a them saying how Nintendo "roasted" them (in a joking way of course! haha).

PS - great mag Sprout, absolutely awesome. I'd guess a roast Pikachu would taste like spicy dog... hmmm...

I think it would taste more like rat or rabbit, maybe with the flavour of alkaline batteries mixed in...

Anyways... are you guys that hungry yet? keeping yourselfs from eating for the christmas eve later on? :D

Mmmmm....Fried Pikachu... :heh:

I mean, naughty, irresponsible Sprout, you'l make the little'uns cry :cry::laughing:

Oooh, I can't wait! I'm feeling so Christmassy at the moment, can't wait to get the icing on the cake tonight!

I have one more mag to do. I shall miss making this...

Well then don't stop altogether Mr. Sprout, give us readerisers the occasional sprite based comics not related to Christmas, it'll be like a spin off series, then you can start flogging merchandise and you'll soon be rich. :hehe:

Ahem, nice comics kind sir and a merry christmas and a happy new year. :santa:

Well, its the curtain call. Mag 24. The first (and last) time photoshop is used on this mag. Also, we finally find out what was in the ? Block!:

xmascarol245we.png

I'll shortly have the complete archive on my first post, so if you want one convenient place to read all the mags, you can check the site, or the first page.

Again, Merry Christmas.

An excellent final issue - made me feel really festive! I've just updated the front page/comic archive saying it's now complete.

Brilliant work throughout dude, I just hope we see some more comics from you sometime in the future!