N-Europe

The Lethargic Gamers Show! Episode 2 is now live!

flameboy

Ok so it can be watched on blip.tv via my blog:

http://lethargicgamers.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/the-lethargic-gamers-show-episode-2-more-effort-required/

(EDIT: don't think the link on there is working as its not been converted to flash properly yet for the site: http://blip.tv/file/2660085)

please also read the show notes here;

http://lethargicgamers.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/tlgs-show-notes/

Its an improvement over the last episode but by no means incredible, I'm taking the approach that I am taking baby steps. The show notes highlight plenty of things that I am aware of, unfortunately it became another rush job...please leave any comments either here on the blog or on the video cheers!!!

EDIT:

Direct Link again thats working now:

http://blip.tv/file/2660085

Edited by flameboy

Cons ; I still think the opening is too long (but as you said in the notes you know this)

No guess the game. :(

Pros ; Hahah! Ballz. WTF.

Impromptu competition is a fantastic idea IMO.

"Well known as a shitty game"

"Dunno why they're just jumping up and down on the pavement"

I really liked your sections, just randomly looking through a box of old games I found interesting, and you reminisiciisng.

Cons ; I still think the opening is too long (but as you said in the notes you know this)

No guess the game. :(

Pros ; Hahah! Ballz. WTF.

Impromptu competition is a fantastic idea IMO.

"Well known as a shitty game"

"Dunno why they're just jumping up and down on the pavement"

I really liked your sections, just randomly looking through a box of old games I found interesting, and you reminisiciisng.

OH CRAP! I forgot to put guess the game on the end! Yeah thats gonna be a regular feature running through shitty old games.

Much better than before.

About the intro, I would recommend emulating the games you can emulate and record them with a program that lets you record them straight to your hard drive.

You get a more "legit" look about the intro when it does not look like it´s being recorded off a hand camera ponted to a tv screen.

Much better than before.

About the intro, I would recommend emulating the games you can emulate and record them with a program that lets you record them straight to your hard drive.

You get a more "legit" look about the intro when it does not look like it´s being recorded off a hand camera ponted to a tv screen.

Yeah a few people have suggested this and its something I am looking into with regards to the megadrive games etc..that I own and hopefully it will be reworked for episode 3 because yes at the moment the video is all being captured via pointed camera lol as I'm running off a netbook so no video card with any sort of input for capturing off the TV...

I stopped watching because the intro was taking too long. It was also weird and bad quality.

Bit of shame that you didn't just skip and give the show a go...also blip.tv doesn't seem to have the greatest quality tbh...will be posting the megavideo link later on...once its uploaded.

Going to give an honest verdict so I'm sorry to say that I thought it was brilliant. I was skeptical when you started making these videos as to whether you'd pull it off but you definitely have.

Confident on camera, great humour and interesting and informative footage/reviews, so I can't wait for more.

Yahtzee in the making? I'd say so, you've got potential son.

Going to give an honest verdict so I'm sorry to say that I thought it was brilliant. I was skeptical when you started making these videos as to whether you'd pull it off but you definitely have.

Confident on camera, great humour and interesting and informative footage/reviews, so I can't wait for more.

Yahtzee in the making? I'd say so, you've got potential son.

Well when you saw you name on here my heart sunk but cheers. Hard at work at the next episode and got some new bits n bobs to improve the production values even more so!

Plus in other news the show has become profitable...thanks to money generated by the adverts...granted its only $0.01 but still its a start!

Just incase you thought you'd hilariously take the piss by posting this, I'm inserting this as a get out clause to tell you haha very funny!

Edited by flameboy