NEurope
Nicktendo

Nick Griffin to appear on Question Time - 22nd October 2009

Just finished watching it on iPlayer. Didn't think it was as bad as everyone's making it out to be.

I did enjoy Griffin's pimpsmacking of the bloke about the Qur'an. Plus the only [confessed] lesbian to make a comment had the stereotypical look of short hair and manly appearance.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

They won't get majority, now. But if theres a hung parliament, and they win a seat or two, they could end up holding a lot of power.

I don't think (hope) they would never win a seat in Parliament.

If they did something badly wrong has happened in this country and another bear baiting session like the one that happened this time won't solve it.

Plus the only lesbian to make a comment had the stereotypical look of short hair and manly appearance.

Reverse-fail! The only lesbian you saw make a comment was the one that fits what you call a lesbian (that she admitted it helps). You can't say that no others commented when the other women who spoke up made no mention about their sexuality at all.

Like that old man with the nike jacket who looked like he'd strolled off a greengrocer's stall?

I was quite surprised when I saw him, everyone else got dolled up to look presentable. Then he came on the screen...

I don't think (hope) they would never win a seat in Parliament.

So you think they will win a seat in parliament?

You see this annoys me. Because that is an excellent article which highlights the complete bullshit, idiocy and hypocrisy of those papers. Yet not many people will see it, and masses of idiots will continue to read such tripe like that and blindly take whatever's on the headlines as their own views.

Totally different arguments, dude...

We're in the Afghanistan not to prevent Islamification of Europe, but to combat terrorists and demolish the inhumane megalomaniacs that are Taliban. Geert Wilders is the most public figure in the anti-Islamification argument, it has nothing to do with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

There is asector that believes Iraq and Afgaistan wars were Anti-Islamist. Also Iran is a representation of what Nick Griffin despises about Islam.

So you think they will win a seat in parliament?

You see this annoys me. Because that is an excellent article which highlights the complete bullshit, idiocy and hypocrisy of those papers. Yet not many people will see it, and masses of idiots will continue to read such tripe like that and blindly take whatever's on the headlines as their own views.

Remove the n from never lol.

Just revealed my secret BNP voting habits there lol.

Not to turn this into 'generic racism thread' but just found this via facebook;

5aqsk4.jpg

O_o

Why can't you comment without joining. I want to tell the first person he also needs to "lrn our fkin language"

That guy looks like a monkey with a hat on as well.

Racist!

What a classic group lol! Not that there is anything wrong with protesting against a mosque but their comments are gold jerry!

*covers blown*

*runs back to BNP*

----

I honestly don't know how are you argue with people like that though...

So pointless to even try I guess.

I know so many people like this though...

The only thing that really surprised me was how everyone on the panel made cheap shots at Nick, but when he made a comment about Labour or Conservatives it actually had some meaning behind it. And when Jack Straw was struggling to side step the immigration question was hilarious.

Nick did look like a dick don't get me wrong, but that was always going to happen. I did not appreciate the lady sitting next to him either, she was annoying. Rather liked the intelligent lady, unfortunately I've forgotten her name and who she is from, Conservatives?

Not to turn this into 'generic racism thread' but just found this via facebook;

5aqsk4.jpg

O_o

Why can't you comment without joining. I want to tell the first person he also needs to "lrn our fkin language"

I actually go to Dudley College. It's a decent college, in my opinion, but the townsfolk are a bunch of fucking morons.

The only thing that really surprised me was how everyone on the panel made cheap shots at Nick, but when he made a comment about Labour or Conservatives it actually had some meaning behind it. And when Jack Straw was struggling to side step the immigration question was hilarious.

Nick did look like a dick don't get me wrong, but that was always going to happen. I did not appreciate the lady sitting next to him either, she was annoying. Rather liked the intelligent lady, unfortunately I've forgotten her name and who she is from, Conservatives?

To be fair, everyone (including the audiance), pissed me off!

The host (the old guy in the middle), needed to be punched in the face.