NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Gigs 2009

I saw the name of this thread then who made it and somehow I just knew Muse would be mentioned

This. I'm going to see them in Glasgow too, though.

Usually I have 2-3 booked ahead at a time but currently Muse is the only one. Took a bit of a break after Reading :p Gotta get some more on the go soon I think :D

What a pointless thread to make in the middle-end of the year.

I just saw Tori Amos + OneEskimo this month, seen Antony & The Johnsons, Bat For Lashes, Pj Harvey and John Parish, Patrick Wolf and probably others I've forgotten.

The year is almost over!

I went to see blur at Hyde Park. I've only ever gone to see Ray Davies and blur, unless Journey to the West at the 02 counts (last December).

Mine's 6 1/2 inches.

Edit - I suppose this isn't as bad as most of these threads as it's about up and coming gigs, but I'm going to leave my comment there anyway. For all to see in its splendour.

Edited by Charlie

I'll be seeing Lily Allen on the (4th?) of November in Sheff. Can't wait!

The word mess comes to mind- I fear for that girl I really do

I don't know If I should go see green day

Arctic Monkeys in Newcastle and Green Day in Manchester and thats about it, I tried for muse tickets, but phailed, I think they were all on sold out the previous month anyways, barstards.

The word mess comes to mind- I fear for that girl I really do

I don't know If I should go see green day

Fear for her? You're aware everything The Mirror prints probably isn't based on the slightest bit of fact, right?

Three different people attempted to get Muse tickets for me this morning when they went back on sale, but no dice. :(

Im going to see Muse every single day for the rest of the year.

Hahahaahahah. Actually laughed out loud when I read that. I think I may have farted a little, too. Haha.

I think secretly, or not so secretly, Stuwii has bought all the Muse tickets and will be having a concert all to himself. That would be sweet. Maybe he could give out tickets to the cast of Fifa 09.

I think Linkin park may improve now- just need a guitarist badly. MCR need to leave EMO behind and gerard needs to control that voice and turn up the damn guitar live

Will be seeing Muse on November 2. Really wishing I could go to Moby a week afterwards but I really can't. =(

Been a quiet music year for me, I think the only other gig I went to this year was Bloc Party. Even my dad has gone to more gigs than me, and he's 51 haha. He's got Skunk Anansie, Muse and Greenday on his list for the upcoming months. =P

Green day tickets available for 02 arena- should I go get ?

Went and got them- I am happy

If all goes to plan, Hadouken on wednesday, Tegan and Sara sometime in November or something, the Big Pink in a couple of weeks, La Roux also in November, and maybe Camera Obscura. Love.

Gigs I've been to this year:

- Kerrang Relentless Tour 2009 (In Case of Fire, Black Tide, Dir En Grey, Bring Me The Horizon, Mindless Self Indulgence)

- Lamb of God, Dimmu Borgir, Unearth, Five Finger Death Punch

- Legion: Gothica (gothic/industrial day featuring tons of bands)

- The Prodigy

- Deathstars

- Whitby Gothic Weekend

- girugämesh

- Combichrist

- Download Festival

- The Birthday Massacre

- D'espairsRay

- Muse (in Teignmouth, Devon)

Upcoming gigs:

- VNV Nation

- Green Day

- Muse

- Dope Stars Inc.

- Marilyn Manson

- Rammstein (in 2010)

So far, Mindless Self Indulgence, Combichrist, The Prodigy, Download, The Birthday Massacre and Muse have been my favourites! ^^

Are green day any good live- they seem to be.

What would green day play something like this

AI

JOS

Saint Jimmy

Time of your life

BC

East jesus Nowhere

Do you know the enemy

BOBD

WMUWSE

Holiday

Are we the waiting

Minority

Hitchin a ride

OH MY WORD NEW GREEN DAY ALBUM IS THE SHIT Where on gods name did that guitar come from

OH MY WORD NEW GREEN DAY ALBUM IS THE SHIT Where on gods name did that guitar come from

A guitar shop?...

The question the board is dying to know is whats better, Green Day's new album or Muse's new album?

Sign in to follow this