NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Black Books

It shall be done.

Embedding disabled though sadly. Ach just double click and open a new window, it's worth it.

Oooh will that work for everyone? I tried to show some youtube videos to Flinky yesterday but none of them would work for him. =O

*watches video for some good laughs* =D

I've only ever seen one episode of this, and that was one where they go on holiday or something but kind of not, but for the most part, it was mildly amusing and entertaining but I didn't quite get why it's so hyped. Then again, one episode is not enough to judge upon.

Threads like this make me wonder... these boards have been around for over 8 years, I bet we made a thread way back when it first came out... and all these quotes and everything. Nostalgiaaaa

Yes it is a great show, although I seem to remember it fizzling away into lameness and dying naked in a gutter with no shred of dignity.

Quit living in the past, Marrrge.

Although, there probably was a thread years ago. And we can't check can we? Damn you, Xsorbit!

Each series has its awesome episodes. There's no episodes I could say were "bad" or "not good" in any of the serieseseses. The last episode was quite nice, where you see a glimmer of Bernard's emotional side, which he hides throughout. I want more episodesssss.

But you are young.

The older the man, then the gooder it is, also.

I'm just surprised as my favourite show are comedies. I like Bill Bailey and Dylan Moran and it is exactly my kind of humour! :grin:

You still have time to right that wrong.

I will not fail you. :)

absolutely love this show, introduced me to Dylan Moran and have seen him live twice since :)

think I'll watch it over again now :)

Each series has its awesome episodes. There's no episodes I could say were "bad" or "not good" in any of the serieseseses. The last episode was quite nice, where you see a glimmer of Bernard's emotional side, which he hides throughout. I want more episodesssss.

Two favourites have to be the Holiday episode and the episode when Bernard gets locked out. It is a shame there will never be any more episodes, Well never say never, but... meh.

------

Manny: Do you think I should wash my beard?

Bernard: I think you should, yeah. You should wash your beard, then shave it off, nail it to a Frisbee and fling it over a rainbow.

------

There is just something about Dylan Moran's dry harsh wit and sarcasm that make me laugh every time. If you go to Leigh Street in Bloomsbury on Google Maps you can street view the shop used in Black Books.

If you go to Leigh Street in Bloomsbury on Google Maps you can street view the shop used in Black Books.

That's so awesome :D