NEurope
nekunando

Rush Rush Rally Racing

I had a wee search there to see if this had been posted about but I couldn't find anything..

Rush Rush Rally Racing is a new Dreamcast game.. anyone know anything about it? :heh:

Haha looks cool, reminds me of Micromachines! :D but as much as it'd be 'nice' to own it on the DC, this could so easily be done on XBLA.

Haha looks cool, reminds me of Micromachines! :D but as much as it'd be 'nice' to own it on the DC, this could so easily be done on XBLA.

It could easily be done on the megadrive...I think I may just buy it, its only £12.04 in ye olde english money so its not a lot...

A new dreamcast game you say

Un-fucking-canny. I was going to say the exact same thing. Word for word.

Edit: It looked a bit unremarkable. Although I really like the bit where there's a truck blocking the road and they drive underground. I thought it was a good feature.

If it's easily available and comes in a decent enough package (I don't want a game that looks like a dodgy knock off), I might actually get it.

Edited by Goafer

Got this a few weeks ago. Yes it's a micromachines clone, but so well balanced it's 1 of the best top-down racers I've ever played! Great playability, deadsmooth 60fps, great music, and even online leaderboard (by typing a code into their website). All in all it's a VERY polished, well presented package which has obviously had a lot of love put into it.

Highly recommended for anyone who still looks out for Dreamcast games :)