NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stuwii

Pointless gaming items

Firstly, Omnigel is necessary in Mass Effect - for healing I believe? - Secondly, the Red Star in Super Mario Galaxy allows you to earn a star by collecting Red Coins by way of flying...

Hardly pointless I'd say... :wtf:

Firstly, Omnigel is necessary in Mass Effect - for healing I believe? - Secondly, the Red Star in Super Mario Galaxy allows you to earn a star by collecting Red Coins by way of flying...

Hardly pointless I'd say... :wtf:

Medigel heals people

Medigel heals people

Omnigel repairs your car so I would peg it as pretty essential seeing as you spend a fair amount of time driving around.

Medigel heals people

Then Omnigel restores magical abilities in certain classes then? still essential... ::shrug:

Also if you somehow fuck up the manual override on those locked boxes and similar storage things = Omni-gel usage!

I don't know any pointless items in games, but I know a pointless member on this forum.

I don't know any pointless items in games, but I know a pointless member on this forum.

Zechs Merquise?

Zechs and Dwarf.....sitting in a tree.....K..I..S..S..I..N..G

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking there was some Bum Zechs going on with those two..

I'll grab my coat.

This is the best thread, ever.

lol at the zechs comments. He's only like 15 though give him a break....

Why the insults? I'm just going to go with closing this thread but I don't expect to see flaming like this :/ infractions next time. Do you guys actually ever consider like... peoples feelings and stuff? I bet you were all bullies at school.

Sign in to follow this