NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Get Championship Manager 2010 for 1p

yep here;

http://www.champmanstore.com/shop/index

you can preorder the download only version of the game for as little as 1p plus a £2.50 transaction fee...its a bargain for sure.

demo can be downloaded from here;

http://cm10challenge.co.uk/

I have preordered it gonna give it a go and even if its poor for 1p you can't go wrong and then FM10 comes out very soon anyway...

What did you get back?

Edit: Okay, just read the thread.

Edited by Daft

What did you get back?

lol this morning my flight got in at 8.20 had an awful flight from joburg 10 hours of uncomfortable agony!...knackered but still gotta find the time to get back into the N-E swing of things...

Cheers yep am knackered...lol...not slept since friday night really...but all worth it had an amazing month in Africa went fast...

Cheers yep am knackered...lol...not slept since friday night really...but all worth it had an amazing month in Africa went fast...

Ah yeah welcome back! Thought something was strange :heh:

1p for a game I'm not bothered about, it's worth a try.

£2.51 for a game I'm not bothered about, I'll pass.

1p for a game I'm not bothered about, it's worth a try.

£2.51 for a game I'm not bothered about, I'll pass.

fair way of looking at it...seems it doesn't work on netbooks so thats me out...

I just can't be bothered with such games... why play something that sounds like a chore to play? :blank:

Still each to their own and all that bollocks. :heh:

I have played, and liked, some managerial games (X11 is a very notable one. ;), but I've played CM a few times and it's just too...much. There's too much to do, it's more like you're actually running the football club itself rather than just the squad like a typical football manager.

Having said that, though, some managerial sims did involve Chairman-esque stuff, such as building new stands or a brand new stadia altogether. But when that involved staring at a rotating virtual model of Villa Park, I didn't complain.

tl;dr: I don't like Championship Manager. There's too much to do, it's more like you're actually running the football club itself rather than just the squad like a typical football manager.

£2.50 transaction fee for a downloadable title? o_o That's like the Wii store running out of virtual star point cards.

I think its just so can still make a bit of money tbh...Anyway I can't play it, seems there is no resolution that will work on my netbook so can't see the bottom of the screen.

Well downloaded this yesterday after paying just 1p (plus a £2.50 transaction fee) for it and I'm pretty pleased with it...For the first time since the SI Games-Eidos split, Champ Man is a worthy opponent to FM. Their 3D match engine is better.

Only thing is the slight lack of player interaction and the rather generous transfer budgets you seem to get with some lower teams...although one good thing is big players won't join shit clubs! Gary Neville was offered to me by Man Utd but he refused the move and likewise Ryan Giggs offer was accepted and he chose Real Madrid over Portsmouth even though I was able to offer more money than they did!

Ryan Giggs moved to Real Madrid?! Cham Man still amazes me how sometimes they can get it so wrong. While it sound like a great deal I'd rather wait until FM10.

Ryan Giggs moved to Real Madrid?! Cham Man still amazes me how sometimes they can get it so wrong. While it sound like a great deal I'd rather wait until FM10.

Yeah lol! At least it is slightly more believable than to pompey though...Yeah I think I will still try out the FM10 demo, although not expecting it run well on netbook as FM09 didn't at all...Still for 1p really can't complain!

Sign in to follow this