N-Europe

Thanks, N-Europe Community!

Dyson

Was that the thread where she suggested burning down a butchers? Happenstance showed me it when I first joined. I wish I had been around when it happened. My response to the butcher burning would have been "I'll bring the buns, who's bringing the sauce?" Seriously, the idea of burning down a butchers because you hate eating meat is funny as fuck.

It was. Its one of those sorts of threads thats still epic reading about it afterwards even without participating.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that the thread where she suggested burning down a butchers? Happenstance showed me it when I first joined. I wish I had been around when it happened. My response to the butcher burning would have been "I'll bring the buns, who's bringing the sauce?" Seriously, the idea of burning down a butchers because you hate eating meat is funny as fuck.

The thing is, if you're going to wreak havoc on the "killers of meeeeat", then you may as well do it in style. People have been burning stuff for ages, there's no shock factor anymore.

Now, if she had recruited her army of cows, and led them to victory on horse-back, that would have been a truly amazing sight.

Anyway, the idea of fire-bombing someone's shop is very extreme. I know she's got her own viewpoints, but to use violence and destroy someone's property just shows the lack of respect. A few of the posts she made were fine, but too many of her posts were aggressive. The caps lock, for instance, the tone of the message. If you're going to convince somebody to come around to your own viewpoints, then she went totally the wrong way about it.

"STOP SELLING MEAT!"

"...why?"

"BECAUSE I'LL FIREBOMB YOU!"

"..."

It's hardly going to convince anyone. If anything, it just negates the point that she was trying to prove.

Nice speech there Dyson, you're seriously epic! Congrats on 10,000 posts mate, here's to the many more! :grin: I really like this place too tbh. Though the fact that many of us have been around ever since the Cube-Europe days says a lot really. This place is honestly the best online community I've ever come across.

KNee forever!!! :grin:

EDIT: Also just noticed where you put your location as on your profile Dyson, genius! ^^

Edited by CoolFunkMan

Dyson, you have been loved...by somebody good.

When thinking of new ways to categorise/understand/group people I know in my head, I decide if they'd be playable, NPC or a Boss in the "video game". You'd obviously be playable from the start. Really well-rounded a a character, may as well have on the team as you can dish the damage but won't faint after a few hits, like ReZ or DynastyGirl. They have some great attacks of their own though, like Flail and Flamethrower, respectively.

I'd love to use you.

When thinking of new ways to categorise/understand/group people I know in my head, I decide if they'd be playable, NPC or a Boss in the "video game". You'd obviously be playable from the start. Really well-rounded a a character, may as well have on the team as you can dish the damage but won't faint after a few hits, like ReZ or DynastyGirl. They have some great attacks of their own though, like Flail and Flamethrower, respectively.

I'd love to use you.

That's just an awesome metaphor/simile. :D

I'd love to use you.

Can I get your permission to use this as my "About Me" on my CV? :heh:

Bitched out. :(

I'd love to use you.

Flail? The fuck. I don't know or care if I'd be a boss or playable character, but one things for sure, my attack would be fucking sweet. :mad:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!