Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fifa 10

dwarf

Ah I wondered who I was playing :p

I have no idea where the lag was coming from, the xbox has an ethernet cable running into it, no-one else was really awake online I think. Twas weird. I had it on most other games I played this morning but last night it was fine. Perhaps the servers?

Deffo a rematch at some point! :)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found out why live season 2.0 isn't working;

Live Season Temporarily Unavailable

There have been some issues today reported with our Live Seasons features. After some extensive digging and help from our players the issues have been identified.

Instead of offering our players a service that is not up to the quality level that you expect we have decided to disable this feature until we have fixed the issue.

We apologize to our loyal gamers out there. The Dev Team is working very hard round the clock to get Live Seasons back up running at the level of service you expect from us. Please stay tuned to this thread and we will post updates as soon any information becomes available.

Thanks for understanding,

The Football Live team

The team will be contacting those that have already purchased Live Season directly with further steps as we are aware that this is not the full experience expected. Thanks for everyone's patience as the team addressed the current issue with Live Season.

Okay. Morrisons didn't have it, Main tesco didn't have it. Litle tesco didn't have it on the shelf...but then I asked at Customer Service and they had it :D £25 bargain!! They said they took them off the shelf because they didn't have many left and thought if people want it they'll ask... Wanky attitude but so glad!!!

I'm feeling terrible, had an insane couple of weeks and my body is saying "no more!"... But I'll probably try and play it a bit!

Add me if anyone wants a game in the future - PS3 version.

Been playing a fair bit of Be a Pro Seasons this morning. Find it frustrating how if you dont play well the team rarely does anything, also why are your targets the same regardless of position? Playing in defence and having goal to score twice per game. I'm a striker now...got annoyed with it...so far so good in last 4 games since the change, scored 3 and got 2 assists.

I dunno Dazzybee, I often dick all over teams and don't put away my chances and then they score like one chance...It's hard being Pompey as well out of back four only Kaboul has any pace so against top teams with speedy strikers tis hard....annoying how everyone seems to use the same teams, real madrid, man utd, barcelona..

I played a match yesterday on Live that actually had me screaming at the telly. Played some guy who was Man City, and he was ok, but I knew I should beat him. I was 2-1 up at half time, second half I'm knocking on the door but can't score. On the 89th minute he pops up and makes it 3-2. I was fuming, virtual Adebayor celebrating like mad.. Straight from the kick off I make a run and a scramble in the box results in Alex Song tucking away an equaliser. Then in the last minute of injury time I some how score to make it 4-3. Top stuff. I was celebrating like it was a proper match. :P

Also, whats this Bernabeu download? I can't seem to find it in the store.

Come on Flameboy!! You're in the arena and I sent you a request about 10 minutes ago!

In other news, when other people are online, it tells you exactly what they're doing. And if they're in a match what score it is :) Tapedeck for example was winning 2-1 Mackems V Wolves

Come on Flameboy!! You're in the arena and I sent you a request about 10 minutes ago!

In other news, when other people are online, it tells you exactly what they're doing. And if they're in a match what score it is :) Tapedeck for example was winning 2-1 Mackems V Wolves

yeah sorry popped downstairs quickly! send me an invite when ur done in your current match...

Managed to get a lend of this today. Not really impressed tbh. 09 was a revelation and the shooting/movement in 10 is much better but I can't believe that it still plays like a game of ping pong in the middle of the park. Against the AI this is improved yet against humans you just press and press and the midfield becomes redundant with the speed of your forward line up then determining if you get away from the ping pong section of the field. Kind of dissapointed. Sure you can protect the ball, use skills to free up space etc but when three/four players are crowding one player in midfield it becomes pointless. Bigger, wider pitches are perhaps needed. If FIFA ever wants to become the best game ON the pitch the midfield imbalance needs sorting - kinda let down. :-( Means we will see a re-run of last year where the teams with the speedy players dominate games. Man U were the team everyone picked last year so we will see how it pans out.

Played Dazzybee in 3 matches...lost 2-0, 1-1 (lost on pens), lost 2-1

I have never played so bad! Those first two games I was awful!!! Only started to get my arse into gear second half of extra time, made so many mistakes was unbelievable!

Anyway I've set up the N-E League. Go to online game modes, friends leagues, join league and then search for either NE Super League or NESL!

Well just beat UziT 3-1 and then 2-0 as France and Real Madrid...it really does make a difference being a decent team, pompey have no pace in the team at all makes it so much harder.

EDIT:

i've set up a virtual pro team as well NEurope FC or NEFC for short for the PS3 owners as well...sign up.

Edited by flameboy

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!