NEurope
chairdriver

A Town With No Cheer

Okay, the information I got tonight is that Tellyn is mafia. You can do with this what you want of course, I really don't know if it's right or wrong.

Vote: Ellmeister

Yet again i vote for him, i'm 100% sure he's mafia.

Im an investigator, and if you look at the votes for past 2 days, both times he's voted off a townie. Just trust me.

I'm really not sure. Although it looks like someone has two votes.

Okay, the information I got tonight is that Tellyn is mafia. You can do with this what you want of course, I really don't know if it's right or wrong.

I'd defend myself, but I think the lynch on day 2 speaks for itself.

Vote: Ellmeister

Yet again i vote for him, i'm 100% sure he's mafia.

Im an investigator, and if you look at the votes for past 2 days, both times he's voted off a townie. Just trust me.

To be honest, I question this once again. Your alignment was brought into question on day 2, and you swore to get a mafioso on the next day if people kept you alive. How the hell you could guarantee this, I don't know, but at least one other investigator has claimed that Ell is good. He also said that you're good, if you want to play the dumb cop card.

Yeah but my info on Nintendohnut was right (sadly he died that night). So it's not like all my info is wrong.

If she's telling the truth on day 3 then it means her results are just random. Or she's making it up, as we all knew his alignment at that time.

I learned Ellmeister was Mafia on night 1, and i got info last night.

Please trust me.

I learned Ellmeister was Mafia on night 1, and i got info last night.

Please trust me.

All I'm saying is, we have conflicting intel. And your accusation might just be a personal grudge, or an act of desperation. I still don't see how you could guarantee finding a mafioso the following day...

Any other information? If not, I'll come out with what I found out last night.

Yes i did get Intel last night, i might aswell come out with it, incase i die tonight, i also learned Mundi is bad.

That's all i have to give, now do with it what you wish.

My info says that Zell is a townie but I´m starting to doubt if the info I get is correct, everyone I investigate seems to be a townie so take my info with a pinch of salt.

Wasn´t your info on the Jayseven right?

He said that he would appear evil if investigated but was a townie

Wasn´t your info on the Jayseven right?

He said that he would appear evil if investigated but was a townie

Really? Think I missed that. I got info saying he was evil yes. My other info has been different though, saying Nintendohnut was a townie and Tellyn mafia, so not good or evil.

The same for me, it´s always the word townie that is used.

So Maddog does you info say bad or mafia?

I appear evil. No doubt. But I love this town! I may cause confusion, but I don't want to see anybody get hurt.

Of course, I'm asking for a lot of trust, and I have nothing else to say or persuade, so there you go!

Also ere is what Jayseven said about being investigated.

Day 4 is now over

A gunman hid among the crowd, and whilst everyone was arguing, pulled the trigger.

Ellmeister is dead. Was he mafia, or town...?

Night 4 begins now

Well maybe that means my info -is- right. It's just that Jayseven would always appear as evil. It would also explain why the info I got on him was worded differently than the info on Nintendohnut and Tellyn...

Night 4 is now over

The goon was being extra careful. He was a suspicious man, and wasn't going to take any chances. Unfortuantely, the town cop was a bit too inquistive for her own good.

Eenuh is dead. She was a townie.

Ironically, the Gypsy was found dead in the morning, unable to heed his own warnings.

Cube is dead. He was neutral.

Dyson

MadDog

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Zell

Day 5 begins now

Vote: Tellyn

Because of what Eenuh said yesterday but the lynching could not finish.

Perhaps I can prove myself to you? I'd like to present the information I discovered yesterday, which I didn't get chance to reveal due to the abrupt end to the day.

not_so_tiny is mafia. According to my info he is the goon who acts as the mafia's killer. I noticed this whilst searching through the thread for more clues...

Right I was keep information back to not become a target, but I don't want us losing another townie. From the information I gathered (hoping it's correct) I can confirm that Cube, Ellmeister and Maddog are good, so either Maddog's info is incorrect or mine is.

Being an investigator was a cover, this was posted on day 3. By this point if he was an investigator he'd have had chance to use his power twice. He's discovered that three people are good.

He was also trying to contradict MadDog's info on Ellmeister, who we still don't know the alignment of.

Follow me and we can at least stop the majority from falling at night, and we should be able to weed out the remaining members of the mafia tomorrow.

Vote: not_so_tiny

I think that Maddog is a bit of a shady character seeing as he has never commented on him being one of the lovers which I can confirm now, that he is not.

Which makes the "Maddog has blood on him" comment from the first day make him look suspicious.

I´m sticking to my vote seeing as we know that Eenuh´s info was correct which says a lot in a small game where apparently everybody is an investigator.

where apparently everybody is an investigator.

This would be the catch, methinks. I've been receiving information and one-use powers randomly via PMs, and practically everyone else is an investigator... I don't know why Eenuh turned me up as mafia to be honest.

My instinct is telling me that Dyson and Tellyn are the remaining mafia members.

Vote: Tellyn