NEurope

Hehe, it's alright. I'm trying to find a decent place to watch United but with no luck at the moment.

There's a pretty decent Irish bar in King Cross, that had basicaly every match ever on, when I was in Sydney in Jan. Can't remember the name of it though.

Does anyone have or know where I can get The Sun man of the match for each game without having to buy the paper? I need to know to see how I'm doing in my fantasy league!

fucks sake I am annoyed, our manager has quit and gone to Norwich after wer destroyed them. We've sold Johnny Jackson to moneybags Notts Co, hes only a squad player so thats alright and our captain looks to be going to Southampton. Would like us to make a cheeky offer to Adie Boothroyd I dunno if he would come but we should at least talk to him imo. No doubt we'll bring in Carlton Palmer or something....

fucks sake I am annoyed, our manager has quit and gone to Norwich after wer destroyed them. We've sold Johnny Jackson to moneybags Notts Co, hes only a squad player so thats alright and our captain looks to be going to Southampton. Would like us to make a cheeky offer to Adie Boothroyd I dunno if he would come but we should at least talk to him imo. No doubt we'll bring in Carlton Palmer or something....

I actually thought Norwich would have gone for Aidy Boothroyd, he was reserve manager or something a while back, seemed like a logical choice seeing as he was available. Bit of a shock appointment tbqh.

Hang on, did ITV lose the rights to the Champions League games?

They have Wednesday rights this season. ¬_¬ (No good for today.. and next week I'm at the match)

Gawd damnit. Internet stream is it.

Danny Fox, Celtic fullback, the only English player in the game :laughing:

Albion are in the process of throwing away a 3 goal lead at the moment... quite un-nerving at the moment. 3-2.

I'm having to listen to it on AM radio as well, so theres an horrendous high pitched hiss aswell.

Gutted.... just gone 3-3 as i'm writing :cry:

:EDIT:

DISALLOWED :yay: 3-2 still.

Really disappointed with that. Yes, we were shit and never looked like scoring but to loose to 2 freak goals is a bit heartbreaking, and for all Arsenal's possession they only got about 3 shots on target. Ah well, Europa League to look forward too.

Really disappointed with that. Yes, we were shit and never looked like scoring but to loose to 2 freak goals is a bit heartbreaking, and for all Arsenal's possession they only got about 3 shots on target. Ah well, Europa League to look forward too.

Came here to post this.

First 10mins or so we looked good, but every time Arsenal got the ball they passed it around us so easily. They got lucky with the goals but tbh probably deserved them.

Heres to winning the Europa League :p

Not a good performance from us, and lucky goals.

Only the second English side to win a competitive match at Celtic Park if I'm not mistaken?

Not a good performance from us, and lucky goals.

Only the second English side to win a competitive match at Celtic Park if I'm not mistaken?

Think so. Problem with me is that we just didn't assert ourselves. Many a better team than Arsenal have come to Celtic Park and been out played. We just didn't turn up tonight.

Also I was disappointed at Mowbray, his big decision tonight was to leave out McDonald and Fortune, and the first thing he does when we need to start chasing the game is put those two on the park :confused:

Think so. Problem with me is that we just didn't assert ourselves. Many a better team than Arsenal have come to Celtic Park and been out played. We just didn't turn up tonight.

You played better than I thought you would to be fair, your midfield bottled a lot of 50:50 challenges (second half especially), and we attacked on the counter. Though I do feel Celtic on their day would have got a better result.

You played better than I thought you would to be fair, your midfield bottled a lot of 50:50 challenges (second half especially), and we attacked on the counter. Though I do feel Celtic on their day would have got a better result.

Yeah. Donati was terrible, seemed scared to stick a foot in. Mcgeady looked geniunely classy but always tried too much. I honestly thought Caldwell was our best player, he made some great interceptions and led the line well, was desperately unlucky for the goal though - Bill G could have done exactly the same at the other end.

Held out for the win. 3-2.

Well done to Luke Moore on the brace, shame Dorrans claimed a second yellow in the dying seconds.

In other news Greening was completely absent from the team..? the Fulham move might still be on.

Fresh are you Australian?! I always thought you were English for some reason :wtf:

lol same! weirrd

Also Chelsea won. Didn't see the match as it wasn't televised but apparantly we were all over Sunderland, as we should be. Dad watched the highlights and confirmed these allegations. I'm not complaining.

Though it'd be nice if we didn't let in goals and have to fight back from a 1-0 deficit next time.

That leap frog face plant is brilliant.

Jimmy Bullard is indeed a legend.