NEurope

Clichy has been crap for a while though, it's just his pace usually makes up for his mistakes. Not today.

And Nani's a cunt for getting Song booked. Diving little ponce. /bitterness.

Ummm you may want to watch the replays. Nani certainly did not dive. Song caught him right on the shin which looked extremely painful.

I agree it wasn't a yellow card as it was 50/50 ball for them both to go for but that's the refs decision.

If someone went full pelt with their studs on your shin, I would like to see you get straight up.

Nani not wear shin pads? Use to work wonders when I played the game.

Shin pads will do nothing against that. His leg almost bent back for christ sake.

Unfortunately I didn't get blessed with Andy Gray and the Sky replay squad. So I'm just calling it how I saw it, from row 29 in the upper tier..

Unfortunately I didn't get blessed with Andy Gray and the Sky replay squad. So I'm just calling it how I saw it, from row 29 in the upper tier..

Well that's why I said:

Ummm you may want to watch the replays

It wasn't a yellow, in my opinion. I think a warning would have been enough, and then if the next tackle was similar then I'd book him. Not a dive though, but a bit soft for a card.

Also, it looks like you were right about Anderson, Plattymon. Not even on the bench...

As for Clichy, he's had a few problems with injuries hasn't he? He's still young, and he'll learn from this game.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I thought Nasri had a decent game actually. The amount of times he made a run that would have gotten Arsenal somewhere, only for usually Arshavin not to pass it and take a shot himself. Was quite surprised you thought he played badly actually.

Fabio Capello has just phoned Wayne Bridge to say "I've spoken to John Terry and he's lost captain's armband."

"Any chance of checking under your bed?"

I thought Nasri had a decent game actually. The amount of times he made a run that would have gotten Arsenal somewhere, only for usually Arshavin not to pass it and take a shot himself. Was quite surprised you thought he played badly actually.

He didn't move half as much off the ball as he should have been, didn't help stop Nani for the first goal. Admittedly it was a nice piece of skill, but you either close the man down or get in his way. A clever foul no doubt Carrick, Fletcher or Scholes would have made.

---

POST MERGED - Even though it's almost 24 hours since posting..

So Chelsea drew with Hull. Every one has played the same amount of games now, Chelsea 55, Man Utd 53 and Arsenal 49.

I expected a Chelsea win, so I thought they'd be an 8 point deficit come Sunday, but six isn't so bad, if we can get some form of result. Considering Chelsea still have to play Man Utd and Liverpool away, the optimist in me is saying do-able.

Edited by Ramar
Automerged Doublepost

It's such a good season. It really could be anyone out of the top 3. Fully expected Chelski to get the 3 points. Good old Hull. Need you gooners to do em now and for us to get a good result to turn it all around again.

Exiting times ahead.

I wish I could've seen that Hull game, because it sounded like they gave Chelsea a good go. I was flicking through the telly and saw the FA Cup Replay between Palace and Wolves, so watched that. A hat-trick in about 6 minutes for Danny Butterfield. A perfect one, too. Header, left foot and right foot. Magic. My palace mate will be delighted.

I wish I could've seen that Hull game, because it sounded like they gave Chelsea a good go. I was flicking through the telly and saw the FA Cup Replay between Palace and Wolves, so watched that. A hat-trick in about 6 minutes for Danny Butterfield. A perfect one, too. Header, left foot and right foot. Magic. My palace mate will be delighted.

And not only that he is a right back too hahah. Awesome.

And not only that he is a right back too hahah. Awesome.

That's brilliant, too. Shows you anything can happen in football. :)

Other cup shock as well, Notts County knocking out Wigan.

I was really shocked at that. Away as well. That's a great result, but awful for Wigan.

Other cup shock as well, Notts County knocking out Wigan.

What was shocking was the attendance, said on Sky Sports News it was about 5,500. Sorry, but County deserve to progress after that sorry showing by the home lot.

Edited by BlueStar

What was shocking was the attendance, said on Sky Sports News it was about 5,500. Sorry, but County deserve to progress after that sorry showing by the home lot.

Thats what happens when a wealthy business man buys a team in an area where there's never been much footballing support then pumps money into them to get them to the top division.

Thats what happens when a wealthy business man buys a team in an area where there's never been much footballing support then pumps money into them to get them to the top division.

That's pretty much it. Although, from what I've heard recently, around 1/7th of people in Wigan are Season Ticket holders? I think that's the stat that was mentioned. They also seem to have a large proportion of youth fans, although I can't remember the stats for that. The support for the club is growing slowly, but at the moment they really struggle to fill their stadium.

Sigh.

Another title goes a begging.

Another shocking performance too. Keane provided a few sparks off life but all the chances he had he created himself. N'Guemo was anonymous for most of the game. Did Brown even touch the ball after coming on? Why did he even come on in the first place? You're 1 down, you take on a player who scores goals; Rasmussen. He scored 3 minutes after coming on at the weekend. Brown hasn't played since October? Argh, Mowbray annoys me so much.

Very happy Spurs won, i can't stand Leeds...Bentley was very good, and Spurs were the best team by far. I thought Leeds were lucky to only lose 3-1.