N-Europe

Metal Gear Solid for PSN (PS3/PSP) 18 June

Choze

I think it's silly how they are now spamming the franchise. Kojima is a lying bastard lol, last game my arse.

It doesn't really sound like he wants to do Rising. He's not that deeply involved in it.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was sick of MGS by the time it came out. I'd be quite happy if they just had 1-4 and didn't make anything for a while.

It's funny how we have yet another Solid Snake game coming out, despite them saying SO many times it's his final game, that story has ended.

But when it comes down to it, they havn't got the balls to try and sell and next main Metal Gear title without the Solid Snake character everyones grown accustomed to and now fully associate with the series.

This is the PS1 game. Not a new one.

I think flameboy knows that.

Which reminds me I actually bought the disk version last year off eBay so I'll pass as well.

Yeah of course I know! I was just saying how I have the original disc so why buy it again...I'm pretty sure you can play PS1 discs in your PS3 using Remote Play as well...

I have;

MGS

Final Fantasy 9

Ridge Racer Revolution (still one of the best arcade racers)

Alien Trilogy

Alien Resurrection

Ridge Racer is awesome. I need to get my hands on Rage Racer and R Type 4 again!

I was hoping for a new RR at e3. :(

I borrowed a copy of MGS ages ago, probably 8 years ago + and have since never given it back. I still haven't really bothered to play it. Defeated Ocelot (bouncing bullets off walls lmao) but have had newer games to play so it's just kind of in the corner of the 'shelf'.

Yeah I keep thinking about getting 7 because seen you playing a fair bit...or one of the PSP ones...I have the N64 version is pretty good as well...

RR7 is good fun and cheap right now. My fave launch game on PS3.