N-Europe

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Choze

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dicking around is what you do in Battlefield! Obviously there's a lot of team-work and effort into completing objectives, but there's so much fun to be had in just trying shit out and nonchalantly exploring for any cool crevices.

£24? Is that the PC version?

Where from?

Or are you trading in games to reduce the price?

?????

Yeah, it's the PC version. Limited Edition for £24.99 at Game. I had a £1 voucher for there too so works out a really good price.

If anyone else ends up getting the same glitch I mentioned, I've found a way to fix it. Basically all you have to do is spawn with a class that has an unlockable gadget, that they have no matter what once they unlock it (Medical Kits, Defibrillator Paddles, Repair Tool, Ammo Crates, Motion Sensors), so basically any class, then just use that item, and suicide (or keep playing until you die if you want). You should be able to see all your unlocks at that point.

Also, I have this odd feeling people have managed to hack the unlock system, as several people seem to have all the unlocks already, which I doubt is possible in less than 48 hours.

Edited by Emasher

The only really rubbish one is for stabbing your friends in the back. It wouldn't be so bad if it was a one time thing, but you have to do it to 5 of them! Misguided.

Yeah that is the one I really dislike...especially since I don't have that many friends. I mean people on my friend list that play BC2. :D

One Trophy later you're going to have 5 fewer.

Anyway, my 360 copy should arrive tomorrow. I'd have preferred to get the game on PS3, but I'm near enough skint and I managed to preorder the Xbox version from Amazon for £23.39 which isn't the sort of offer you pass up.

We'll be able to get that easily, I hope.

I'm interested to see what the hardcore mode is like, I'll probably stick with the normal play though because I like the amount of health and being able to see my killer's position most of the time.

And Aimless, you're an ass for getting that kind of price. Lucky shit...

Fuck it, I'm going to bob through to Tesco tonight and get this. I've become a bit of an insomniac anyway, and watching some footage of the single player has got me all aroused.

Since you can't have an "-" in a clan tag. I'm using NE, is that alright with everyone?

I'm pretty sure everyone will be fine with that. How do I join? Invite?

'Hat, we may have to agree to disagree about KZ2s controls, but there's pretty much nothing major to fault with the online. If you rank up a lot with a couple of different classes and going on vehicle destroying sprees you'll be thanking everyone for recommending it.

Before I go into GAME tomorrow and part with my 40 wonga pieces , is there any better places for me to get this cheaper? I don't wanna get home feeling like a mug because Sainsburies have it for a tenner or something rediculous like that.

Oh, and is it true that everyone dies quicker than in the demo?

Too add a clan tag all you have to do is press start when your at the "Play with friends" menu.

Also: Is there anyone else here who has a game registered on the Battlefield Veterans site, but the game hasn't recognized that and unlocked the M1 Garand?

Edited by Emasher

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!