N-Europe

So I'm kinda happy

Naomi

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is, I got warned for saying that I feel discomfort with Gay, Bi, and Trans people.

That doesn't sound like hate at all. It sounds more like you'd be awkward and not know how to act in person around them when first meeting. At least to me that's how it sounds. Although, if you went into the LGBT thread just to say that or something....yea it'd make a little sense for a warning.

It is, I got warned for saying that I feel discomfort with Gay, Bi, and Trans people.

You've just said it again. So according to your version of the rules, you're about to be banned. :p

Think this thread needs to go...

You've just said it again. So according to your version of the rules, you're about to be banned. :p

In this instance though, he wasn't saying that he feels that way (as he may not anymore), he was just saying he got in trouble for feeling that way in the past. I doubt even saying it in those words would get someone banned anyway.

I second that, it's not really going anywhere anyways and probably should have just went into How Was Your Day rather than warrant it's own thread.

In this instance though, he wasn't saying that he feels that way (as he may not anymore), he was just saying he got in trouble for feeling that way in the past. I doubt even saying it in those words would get someone banned anyway.

Wow, no one gets my humour...I even put a little tongue next to it this time!

I know, doesn't sound like something nasty to get you banned. Doesn't sound hateful at all, just sounds like he's being honest. He might feel uncomfortable around gay or lesbians or bisexuals but he never said he hated them.

Anyways, I can't see why it bothers people tbh...

EDIT: I get your humour Molly :p

I second that, it's not really going anywhere anyways and probably should have just went into How Was Your Day rather than warrant it's own thread.

I disagree, we got four pages of sexy content here. We did the staff a favour by ripping it for them.

I think we're done here.

Sylvester-Stallone_Judge_l.jpg

Ashley ninja edit

Just to clarify things, Maase created a topic asking people to talk about their homophobic and racist views which is a tad more than "expressing discomfort". But the past is the past, as long as we're clear what happened I'm fine with putting it behind us :heh:

Edited by Ashley