N-Europe

Whats this? (Camera Question)

Kirkatronics

Well, instead of asking other people to go and search on the internet, which I'm sure you have because you've asked on a forum on the internet, and find out what they were you most definitely could have, in a matter of minutes, skimmed a review of said camera and found the answer for yourself.

But at a guess, which is what most people will probably do thereby not giving you a proper answer, one of them is maybe the focus light. You know, the orange or green glow cameras shine ever so brightly before the flash blinds you.

I imagine that one will be the timer light. When your using the timer to take a photo of yourself it should blink to let you know that it's counting down/give you a warning that the picture is about to be taken.

Edit: Just found this:

"Also on the front panel are the flash, flash sensor, self-timer lamp, optical viewfinder window, and the Macro/Infinity focus switch. A slight, sculpted ridge provides a finger grip on the far side of the front panel, with a shiny silver finish."

So I imagine 1 is the flash sensor and 2 is the self timer lamp.

Edited by Goafer

Listen, it wasnt a stupid question!

I did search, and didnt come up with anything so i posted here.

Id appreciate people not trying to make me look silly because i couldnt find the answer.

Another case of asking stupid questions.

Thanks for giving me a good answer.

I imagine that one will be the timer light. When your using the timer to take a photo of yourself it should blink to let you know that it's counting down/give you a warning that the picture is about to be taken.

Edit: Just found this:

"Also on the front panel are the flash, flash sensor, self-timer lamp, optical viewfinder window, and the Macro/Infinity focus switch. A slight, sculpted ridge provides a finger grip on the far side of the front panel, with a shiny silver finish."

So I imagine 1 is the flash sensor and 2 is the self timer lamp.

Thanks, i didnt really know enough to guess at what they were. Thanks for the help =]

Well, instead of asking other people to go and search on the internet, which I'm sure you have because you've asked on a forum on the internet, and find out what they were you most definitely could have, in a matter of minutes, skimmed a review of said camera and found the answer for yourself.

But at a guess, which is what most people will probably do thereby not giving you a proper answer, one of them is maybe the focus light. You know, the orange or green glow cameras shine ever so brightly before the flash blinds you.

I dont know enough about them to read a huge amount of text and think, well ill take a guess. Like you did.

One will be a light that flashes to let you know when a timer is going off, the other is infra red for measuring distance from target for focus.

Thanks, that helped alot.

Thanks to both Goafer boy, and shorty.