NEurope
Dan_Dare

I've Never Seen Star Wars

I think it's to do with some big argument between Apple (iTunes owner) and Apple Corps (Beatles' records owner.)

Tho I thought they'd settled it, and some Beatles shizzle is to be on iTunes soon...maybe not...I dunno...

I think it's to do with some big argument between Apple (iTunes owner) and Apple Corps (Beatles' records owner.)

Tho I thought they'd settled it, and some Beatles shizzle is to be on iTunes soon...maybe not...I dunno...

It's arguably funnier though, forcing you to buy the CD.

I would have done amazingly at this a year and a half ago... woulda been

Never touched a cigarette

Never tried drugs

Never got severely drunk

Never drove

Never been in a proper relationship

Never made out with a girl and thus anything further

Never skipped school

Fun couple of years, that all done.

What now

Never seen Godfather

Never had a proper job

Never sat down and watched the news

Never been in a fight

Im certain I can think of more

When I started the thread I was thinking 'cool shit you've not done and want to do' not 'I've not taken a shit today'

When I started the thread I was thinking 'cool shit you've not done and want to do' not 'I've not taken a shit today'

Shit happens.

Not done but want to do? Go to a music festival in a foreign country, absail down a cliff face, camp without a permit in the middle of a field. Threesome with dannii minogue and scarlet johanneson. Get a tattoo... Don't see why I can't do all in the same day tbf.

Something I really want to do is to take a proper trip to another country and just kinda be there for a while.

Go to a film festival so I can be all cultural and shit but I don´t know anyone who I would go with and to me it feels weird to alone.

Also one thing that has been on my mind to dois to just walk out and just keep on walking (ala Forrest Gump)

I want to live in a retreat for a while. Somewhere with no problems.

I want to see Tori Amos live. Not exactly a life ambiiton, I'll see her later this year.

I want to somehow...eventually...write my ideas down. I mean stories. I want to make films I think. No idea why I'm not going to do film production. Probably because I'm not good enough at any other subject at school except art, so I just decided to do it. That and I'm not interested in any other school subjects.

Mine were quite boring. Let's try again. Things Id like to do

I've never run the marathon. (I'm probably too unfit to ever really hope for this now though.

I've never been in a band and played a proper gig (aside from when I was thirteen, to an audience about twice the size of the band (and we were cack))

I've never been to Japan

I've never seen Tegan and Sara live

I've never been interrailing

I've never seen Tegan and Sara live

I have.

They were disappointing, because they came on an hour late [something was wrong with Tegan, she was crying].

Then they had to rush through their set, missing out loads of fun songs that they were going to do (I got the playlist at the end of the night - they had planned to play I Was Married, Burn Your Life Down, Floorplan and I Can't Take It, but didn't).

And because they were rushing, there was no banter - basically what I payed for to come and see.

But...they were still musically excellent. lol. Missed that part.

---

I've never been to the makeshift gym at the end of the art hallway at school.

I've never been to "alcatraz", the secret floor at the top of the Donaldson's building at school that's got jailbars blocking whores from getting in. It's where all the costumes for plays are kept. I need to go in one day (time running out rapidly).

aye but od you want to?

less lists! moar talking.

I saw Othello in Nottingham a while back- while not terrible, it was a bit diet coke. Also, Iago was rubbish.

Having seen a couple of the Kenneth Brannagh films, I'd recommend those to anyone who can't get in to Shakespeare. They're wonderfully directed, fairly straight text to film adaptations and, crucially, provide the visual context of performance that Shakespeare needs.

also, rez...pay attention.

Kenneth Branagh's Hamlet is probably one to avoid, and I'll articulate why when I'm a bit more awake, but I did really quite like his version of Henry V way better than Laurence Olivier's, gives a presentation of the king as morally and ethically conflicted, whereas the other is basically just "fookin look at us British, were so great lol," pretty much justification of a war that was anything but just if you were to apply Henry's issue with the French monarchy to his own. Also, the film version of Othello with Ian McKellen as Iago is pretty fantastic. Go and watch!

Things I'd wish I had done/ experienced:

I have never been traveling without my family, something I really want to do since it would give me an experience that wasn't constricted by the limitations of a parent/child relationship. By which I mean, I wanna go France, get wasted out of my wits and go on Space Mountain. It could be brilliant.

There are others, but most of them are way too personal to bother with posting.

I don't like Laurence Olivier that much. Bit dull. Kenneth (as we call him in English) is alright. I enjoy him more than Oliver, but yeah.

I've only seen Twelth Night on stage, but I definitely want to see more on stage.

I have Derek Jarman's Tempest on DVD. Interesting, to say the least.

I've never been into space.

I've never swapped bodies with someone.

I've never barrel rolled a jet fighter through enemy fire.

I've never visited Atlantis.

I've never time traveled.

Never been outside of North America (Although, that's going to change this summer)

Never got drunk

Never Smoked

Never done drugs

Never seen a huge amount of movies most people have seen

Never been in a relationship, made out, or anything more than that

Never Skipped School/ditched class

Never been north of the Arctic Circle

Never Shot a gun

Never been to the east coast in Canada (Although I have in the states)

Never sent a text message

Never Drank Cola

Never had a real job

I've never loved someone.

(in a relationship way, friend/family kind of manner way I have)

ive never said "i'll kill you last" and lied.

Never been outside of North America (Although, that's going to change this summer)

Never got drunk

Never Smoked

Never done drugs

Never seen a huge amount of movies most people have seen

Never been in a relationship, made out, or anything more than that

Never Skipped School/ditched class

Never been north of the Arctic Circle

Never Shot a gun

Never been to the east coast in Canada (Although I have in the states)

Never sent a text message

Never Drank Cola

Never had a real job

Sheltered life. ;)

Things I've never done Mk II - Things I've never done, but want to do:

• I've never held a real katana or tried to cut with it.
  • I've never attained a great level of skill in any martial art.
  • I've never really learned to play piano or guitar.
  • I've never done stand-up comedy.
  • I've never been to Ireland or USA.
  • I've never had a relationship based on true love.
  • I've never done anything sexual with a girl.

List subject to additions.

[*]I've never held a real katana or tried to cut with it.

i can say now that its an increadable feeling. mine cut through mellon like air, its was a really awsome moment.

i can say now that its an increadable feeling. mine cut through mellon like air, its was a really awsome moment.

I knew I could count on you to comment that one! :p

And yes, that's exactly the feeling I'm going for. :)