Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver

Blue_Ninja0

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've had the PAL version for a few weeks now and there haven't been any problems like that.

Just going through Kanto now, a but annoyed at how low the levels of the wild Pokémon are there - the only way of getting decent EXP is through trainer battles.

same here no problems with the game (pal version) ive only been able to put in around 12 hours, i was wondering does anyone know what point in the game does the poke walker come into use?

I thought you could use it straight away, should be a main menu option? Or in your PC? Check the instruction booklet.

Also, my order is packing, but hasn't been sent out yet.

So here goes...I still havn't ever played a Pokemon game! Yes you heard right! Massive Nintendo fanboy as a teenager who has never played Pokemon. Despite this I do own Pokemon Blue for the GB/GBC which I think my brother used to own and I have now acquired. So I'm half tempted to delete his save file and start again to see if this is Pokemon lark is much crack.

It's weird I've always got caught up in the prerelease hype but never quite made the plunge. It does appeal as a game as its almost a more streamlined JRPG thats not quite as convoluted.

So these games are a remake of the Gold/Silver games but with Diamond/Pearl upgrades? Does this include the graphics? As I remember that the Diamond/Pearl graphical style was quite appealing.

One final question does it support the DSi's WPA online mode? Know some games annoyingly don't. Seem as I have no one to play against here online would be a big draw.

Post Script: Can a 25/26 year old man really walk to work every morning with a pokewalker in his pocket?

So here goes...I still havn't ever played a Pokemon game!

I'm stunned... truly stunned.

Post Script: Can a 25/26 year old man really walk to work every morning with a pokewalker in his pocket?

Is a Poke-ball primarilly Red and White?

Edited by S.C.G
Automerged Doublepost

So here goes...I still havn't ever played a Pokemon game! Yes you heard right! Massive Nintendo fanboy as a teenager who has never played Pokemon. Despite this I do own Pokemon Blue for the GB/GBC which I think my brother used to own and I have now acquired. So I'm half tempted to delete his save file and start again to see if this is Pokemon lark is much crack.

It's weird I've always got caught up in the prerelease hype but never quite made the plunge. It does appeal as a game as its almost a more streamlined JRPG thats not quite as convoluted.

So these games are a remake of the Gold/Silver games but with Diamond/Pearl upgrades? Does this include the graphics? As I remember that the Diamond/Pearl graphical style was quite appealing.

One final question does it support the DSi's WPA online mode? Know some games annoyingly don't. Seem as I have no one to play against here online would be a big draw.

Yes, it improves upon DP's visual style, the areas look stunning :)

No it doesn't use the DSi's WPA system

Yes my Pokemon Soul Silver (Includes Pokewalker) order has been dispatched

What an anti-climax to the "When will GAME dispatch my game" saga.

Mine has been dispatched from ShopTo.net. Was thinking of ordering with GAME instead on Monday so I could get a free figurine, but I couldn't figure out how to cancel my order :grin: