N-Europe

The Ultimate Thread About....... Me!

Kristian

I'm an extremely self-centered person. And I'm new here. So what else, than making this excellent thread. Now I know, most you will probably think I'm totally jerk and silly and many other things. Maybe. I'm young, inexperienced, not highly educated, and most of all, maybe a bitch. But now I suddenly think, why not let everyone just sit down, relax, take a coffee, and discuss... ME!

Whatever. Ørnen flyr høyt, as I sometimes say to my friend.

I'm an extremely self-centered person. And I'm new here. So what else, than making this excellent thread. Now I know, most you will probably think I'm totally jerk and silly and many other things. Maybe. I'm young, inexperienced, not highly educated, and most of all, maybe a bitch. But now I suddenly think, why not let everyone just sit down, relax, take a coffee, and discuss... ME!

Hello young n00b. nice to meet you.

I'll give you some advice... RUN AWAY!!! These people will act all friendly at first but then pounce on you like a tiger. And I don't mean in a horny, randy kind of way.

Oh, and I forgot, I've lived half my life in Japan. So that's why I am all Nintendo'ed.

welcome kristian, i already like you

Okay, correct sex, almost correct age, and correct feelings towards me...

Mumblemumble.

Welcome to the Club of Those I Like, dukkadukka!

Great kid! don't get cocky!!