NEurope
Choze

Other Consoles@E3. Thread of Hype & Disappointment.

Strange that Rockstar aren't showing anything seeing as they still have another piece of DLC for GTA IV on the 360 scheduled for the Autumn and you'd think they'd at least perhaps show something given the close proximity between E3 and the autumn release. Perhaps they mean that they won't take it upon themselves to have a press conference to show anything but Microsoft will show it during their presser. Who knows. Just strange that's all.

not to mention the notable-for-its-absence LA Nior.

Wow I think all this stuff is just bullshit. Why should anyone believe this crap? It's not exactly hard to wait for the real announcements.

The rockstar one is legit. that's a direct quote from the studio to Eurogamer.

I hope they some more of Dragon Age Origin.

At least something to compensate for that horrid misleading "violence" trailer.

I want to erase that trailer from my memory.

yeah that...that sucked.

well, the violence, characters, story, epicness was awesome. Proper return to form Baldurs Gate style.

but that music.

fuck off

That trailer was just too obviously being targeted at other people then the ones who are interested in it.

I just hope they don´t fuck it up trying to make available to as many people as possible.

Fuck, I´m just dying I want to play something that is like the days of the old WRPG

Well it may work but rather awkward trailer.

Unlike you, Choze, I've no desire to get inside my PS3.

Well ofcourse you got stuck into your xbox and then it RRODed.

Well it may work but rather awkward trailer.

Well ofcourse you got stuck into your xbox and then it RRODed.

Mate grow up....

MS have officially debunked that twitter leak as 'totally uninformed'

Thank God, I don't get why people were going on about it. It was Twitter!

Have not heard anything about a denial anywhere. MS's policy is to not comment. Or they would probably be overburdened if they have to answer to everything.

Mate grow up....

More grown up than many of you evidently.

Eurogamer has the quote here

Interesting. Well some bits are obvious. The twitter was more like putting the rumours together and messing with people. But i guess this is what pre e3 is about.

The camera seems more and more likely. Other parts are already known. Konami and Kojima are already considered as almost certain. Mix that and you get internet madness.

Just to add MGS4 for 360 (confirmed) and this is different. MS have taken on alot of the MGS4 port costs. The new game could be anything.

come again? when was MGS 4 360 confirmed? and are we talking about oxigen or whatever?

come again? when was MGS 4 360 confirmed? and are we talking about oxigen or whatever?

Seems to be a given basically. Not sure about oxide but supposedly MGS4 is in advanced stages and a trailer should be ready for e3. Explains the 95% likely major websites are reporting etc. Konami are also not denying anything this time round but keeping quiet.

The 360 camera is still rumour although open as well leaked plans indicate gestures and controls via webcams are planned for windows, windows mobile and the whole MS lineup. Maybe you dont need a special camera? but one with specific specs. Seems like MS are going big with webcam control. I welcome this as i can see it work well for some software.

The new PS3 model certainly looks interesting (not that small) given Sony are going for a value added approach. This is probably so they dont lose more money and keep the price stable. Sony's investors are demanding blood from SCE as they have not cut any jobs so pressure to deliver is high. Maybe the pics are really are a new version of Funstation 3 (chinese copycat console that plays 2d games) but i hope its real.

PSP changes seems unlikely now. There isnt much they can add. PSP 3000 was just released and western sales lag more than they should...

Edited by Choze

Wipeout Pulse is coming to PS2 as well.

I hope they add new courses to the PS3 game.

I think next years E3 will be more exciting than this one. Don't know why just have a feeling this one will just be crap, so they will have more to announce next year.

I think the E3 after next year is going to be better...because that's even more in the future.

Wipeout Pulse is coming to PS2 as well.

I hope they add new courses to the PS3 game.

God yeah, the game filled up again with the update, but I really want some new tracks.

Is that just a feeling you have?

No that's just fact :awesome: