NEurope
MrRon

**OMFG!!**GIGATON!!**

Why is everyone saying Wii Fit Plus, I don't think it they can do much to improve the old Wii Fit board. Or is it being used as a metaphore to say the big surprise is going to be some Wii casual "game"?

1. It's shown up on release lists.

2. They know it'll sell a few more (hundred) million.

I don't mind if Wii Fit 2 comes out just aslong as I one of the following Kirby/Mario/Zelda/Pikmin/F-Zero/Donkey Kong/Starfox goodness along with it. Oh yeah and maybe some Metroid too :)

I'm betting it's a Wii Sports sequel, or a new Pokemon game.
You know Wii Sports Resort/2 is out in June/July right?

A new Pokemon game is Very likely seeing as Genius Sonority finished PBR about 2 years ago.

There's few games, if any, that I would anticipate less than a new Pokemon Stadium/Collusium! *yawn*

You know Wii Sports Resort/2 is out in June/July right?

Yeah, I know. But to me Wii Sports Resort looks more like a spin-off (since the "sports" of this title are not what you would call mainstream sports: Frisbee, Kendo, ...).

Nintendo, sooner or later, will probably seek to release a new title with more mainstream sports like Basketball and others, since the original game proved to be one of the main draws to people who were usually non-gamers. For some people, Wii = pretty much just Wii Sports (and now Wii Fit), and these series (along with a couple of other Nintendo brands, such as Pokemon) are what's currently more likely to shift copies, so more likely to be considered "key" titles by the CEO of a company such as GameStop.

If they approach another E3 with nothing but motion sensing party/fitness games it will be a VERY sad day.

If they approach another E3 with nothing but motion sensing party/fitness games it will be a VERY sad day.

True. BUT it's gonna be far worse if they annouce a game and go 'we want to your parents to be able to play this with you so....'.

*shudder*

That would be horrible :heh:

Anyway, even if you play with your parents, it's not like they give you any competition.

A new Pokemon game is Very likely seeing as Genius Sonority finished PBR about 2 years ago.

oh get another developer to do it.. sigh

True. BUT it's gonna be far worse if they annouce a game and go 'we want to your parents to be able to play this with you so....'.

*shudder*

I still recon It would be better than last years if Reggie came on stage and said.. fuck you.. and left.

Hahahahaha 'fuck you'.

You know that GIF of the DS and Wii printing money? They should come out and reinact that, giving the money to the audience. Thatd be great.

I can't help feel that even a very strong E3 might be a little too late for Nintendo. After last years E3, a lot of gamers pretty much gave up hope on it :( I love the Wii but come on Nintendo wow me! They've got a lot to prove this year. It's strange, in the years of the GC i was never disappointed with their showings because most of their games were aimed at us gamers (except that AWFUL pac-man E3...).

It's not gonna happen but the perfect E3 would involved Nintendo annoucing a game like Pikmin 3 or F-Zero for the end of the year, and then some teasing for new zelda/mario/metroid/ and some detail on those other games they announced last year.

Also, tell us about Retro's project! They're the best 2nd party in the world and if they can give us MP3, I can't wait to see what they do next.

I bet last years E3 is going to end up being this generations "Pac-Man E3" TBH.

And TBH, Pikmin 3 and F-Zero plus some tease of Zelda could be very possible.

Retro's new project could easily be revealed this year also, although they did loose two key staff members so its hard to say.

Think it may be more likely they will show starfox than f-zero but both are highly.. Starfox is so suited to the wiimote I'm shocked it hasn't been tried yet... F-zero is dodgy.

I still recon It would be better than last years if Reggie came on stage and said.. fuck you.. and left.

Isn't that exactly what Nintendo did to their core fans last year?

I'll be rushing down to the shops tomorrow in order to prepare for the gigaton. I've been waiting a good 5 years for it to come to fruitition and it looks as if its just around the corner. This is what we've ALL been waiting for.

I don't know exactly why everyone loves Reggie so much? He's just an oaf, he wanders on stage making [crap] announcements and when he's not doing that he gives reasons for decent games like Fatal Frame and Disaster not to be released. Wooo, what a legend.

I'll be rushing down to the shops tomorrow in order to prepare for the gigaton. I've been waiting a good 5 years for it to come to fruitition and it looks as if its just around the corner. This is what we've ALL been waiting for.

No, it's the Megaton that's finally released tomorrow.

You've gonna have to wait for 2020, before the Gigaton finally makes it to the shelves!

Isn't that exactly what Nintendo did to their core fans last year?

Nope, last year Reggie got Cammie to say "Fuck You" for him.

In seriousness though, I think the problem last year was that the releases from all the teams lined up and they just ended up having nothing really to talk about. I have a feeling we're going to see more this year. We can't just assume Nintendo are going to have nothing because of one year.

You know what would be a gigaton? Nintendo announcing a flipping game for Wiiware. Seriously. Four Swords, a 2d metroid/Castlevania, MARIO F*CKING BROTHERS (i disagree with reggie's opinon on a mario on Wiiware, because he clearly missed SMB1,3 and world and how great they were), or even a 2d DKC game.

Ahhh come on nintendo give me something.

For Wii, i say 'Wii Fit Plus'

for DS it's obviously Zelda: Sprite Train...can't really think of anything else being released..BUT it might be a Zelda game using Motionplus, like a First-Person Zelda?