N-Europe

Which Member...?

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though they don't mention the worst of them: Believing himself to be Jupiter and, following the myth, carving his unborn child out of the mother's womb and consuming it.

Oh my.

I love ancient history/mythology. Sadly my school only did pure classics for a single year, ages ago. They did the languages, but I was only interested/good at the actual history of the places/events.

I want to watch the controversial Caligula movie at some point too. With Helen Mirren.

Oh my.

I love ancient history/mythology. Sadly my school only did pure classics for a single year, ages ago. They did the languages, but I was only interested/good at the actual history of the places/events.

I want to watch the controversial Caligula movie at some point too. With Helen Mirren.

It's a weird movie to be frank, quite shocking in places. I'm not trying to spoil it for you, watch it to understand to be fair. It is quite controversial and if any of it was re-made would probably get banned these days.

Coolness Bears?

Yep.

My original question was saying that this person was Beyonce Knowles, as I combined two song lyrics of hers into the question. And Coolness has A Beyonce avvie/sig. And then staring...look at his sig. :)

Could have made it easier by saying it was in this avvie/sig, but didn't want to.

Your turn!