Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could only watch about 3 minutes of that.

Such a loser...

I'd rather be one of the shit players than him.

true dat! plus i dont know, he shot a few times beside someone before killing them.. would someone be that blind? also anyone could just record their gameplay footage and edit it to look like a great player.. no?

true dat! plus i dont know, he shot a few times beside someone before killing them.. would someone be that blind? also anyone could just record their gameplay footage and edit it to look like a great player.. no?

Yes thats the thing, he probably would have been caught shot at/stabbed 1000 times, but he looks pr0 coz he can edit some vid footage. Knifers do my head in.

Yes thats the thing, he probably would have been caught shot at/stabbed 1000 times, but he looks pr0 coz he can edit some vid footage. Knifers do my head in.

knifers piss me off no end. But I think noob toobs piss me off even more

Knifers do my head in.

well there's a little bit of skill involved in good knifing, i remember doing a whole assassins creed thing, seeing a guy below jumping from a ledge then knifing just as i landed, tho i did fail trying once or twice before that. its the whole shot gunners with lightweight etc that do my head in, i lose all respect for gamers who resort to those cheap tactics, its not how it should be played

I don't think there's any way it "shouldn't" be played (apart from using glitches).

I mean... it's war, baby.

It's a different tactic that you have to figure out how to deal with.

With the shot gunners it's just keeping a bit of distance.

I don't think there's any way it "shouldn't" be played (apart from using glitches).

I mean... it's war, baby.

It's a different tactic that you have to figure out how to deal with.

With the shot gunners it's just keeping a bit of distance.

Agreed. As much as I hate knifers, noob toobers etc, if the option is there and available to everyone, there is no reason why their approach should be criticized as not being an appropriate way to play the game.

Just had my first attempt at online. I see the matchmaking is as good as ever. 1st game said the server timed out, but 2nd game I noticed that I was level 1 and everyone else was 40+, some as high as level 62. Needles to say I got shot within 4 seconds, and then got killed about 8 times without even seeing anyone. I hated it.

I'm not good at these games, I'll admit that, and was never that good at Call of Duty 4, but I rarely felt like I never wanted to play again, as I kinda do with this now.

Guys I think I'm getting addicted to this game. No really. I'm actually starting to worry a little as I have exams in under 2 weeks! As GameTrailers so aptly put it, this game is like "digital crack" for me, not that I've ever tried it. Thank God I'm going back to uni next week...will definitely be leaving the 360 at home....

I would be addicted if the servers didn't spaz out every couple of games. It's good that it picks a new host if the current one is slow, but does it have to do it when I'm looking down the sights at several enemies?

It did it once as I was about to shoot down an aircraft. My character was frozen as I could see the aircraft continueing to circle out of my view. I think it was gone when the server changed.

I've also noticed that during host migration that things such as helicopter, planes, and the actual time, keep on going...

About half my team, including me, were killed the other night as someone called in a chopper and the host migration kicked it in at the same time.

Not cool.

i seem to go from playing a blinder to ebing shockingly bad in no time at all, one match, i'll be like nic cage in con air, kicking ass all over, highest score on the tame, few deaths, the next min, its liek im re-enacting the opening of robo cop, being shot to peices and not offering much resistance at all.

ya i was having a mixed bag for a while, but what did the trick for me was a mix of, getting assassins creed 2 which gave me a break, and getting a HD telly, it makes the world of difference spotting enemies, now i can sometimes get a 34-20 k/d ratio.. happy days!

omg the difference in playing this in standard def and hi def is amazing. I tried this on my old tv and it was awful. It really was. And the thing is, not only does it look SOO much better on a HDTV it also feels better as well as different from SDTV.

I say this cos when my cousin came over, I played him on FIFA and he usually smacks me. But this time, playing on my HDTV, I managed to beat him, twice. Even he noticed that it felt different. As well as looking fucking gorgeous compared to SDTV.