NEurope

Underpass was blatantly made to fill up the numbers, worst map on any game I've played. I also hate Quarry, it's just shit. I tried a couple of the new maps at an acquaintance's house, wasn't at all impressed by them.

lol it wont stop you playing underpass...but the maps are ok, Carnival is bull shit though.

I didn't check but I just assumed there would be a map pack play-list, seeing as I haven't encountered any of the new maps.

Anyone else think domination on Karachi is severely unbalanced if you start at C side? The opposition gets all the high ground and if they get their perks quickly you often end up camped inside the small building by C, with nowhere to go.

Dwarf, I think Favela's pretty rubbish too. Although in truth it's mostly because I can't touch my K/D due to all the running pricks.

I didn't check but I just assumed there would be a map pack play-list, seeing as I haven't encountered any of the new maps.

Anyone else think domination on Karachi is severely unbalanced if you start at C side? The opposition gets all the high ground and if they get their perks quickly you often end up camped inside the small building by C, with nowhere to go.

Dwarf, I think Favela's pretty rubbish too. Although in truth it's mostly because I can't touch my K/D due to all the running pricks.

Your getting matchmaked with the other people who also dont have the map packs. So that's why your not seeing them.

There is a map pack playlist but only for the new one, so you play 5 map packs in a continuous cycle which is no fun at all.....

I originally hated Underpass but now I love it. I love flying round the back at the start to flank snipers or bursting in the room with the two large windows with a shotgun and wiping everyone out.

After prestiging and losing my beloved M93 Raffica and M1014 Shotgun I've rediscovered the PP2000 and damn is it ever awesome.

Underpass isn't that horrible. It's quite lovely, actually.

Also, Carnival is a fantastic map... it'd be my favourite if Terminal weren't so perfect!

Quarry I sort of agree on. I don't really like how it feels.

You got anything against us run'n'gunners, spirited away? :heh: (I only have one running class, and I don't really use it that often, but it's not like it's cheap, or anything...)

I like the semi-running and gunning. SPAS, Rafficas and Mini Uzi are awesomely fun to use.

Edit: Hate Rundown, it's basically choke-point central and really campy.

Edited by dwarf

Underpass isn't that horrible. It's quite lovely, actually.

Also, Carnival is a fantastic map... it'd be my favourite if Terminal weren't so perfect!

Quarry I sort of agree on. I don't really like how it feels.

You got anything against us run'n'gunners, spirited away? :heh: (I only have one running class, and I don't really use it that often, but it's not like it's cheap, or anything...)

The lightweight/tactical knife class is the one that annoys me. In fairness I use the danger close class on Terminal and Skidrow relentlessly, so I can't complain. :P

Whenever I watch a video of this, or hear of other people playing, I immediately feel compelled to play. Must...Do...Work!

UMP silenced is the daddy.

Been getting chopper gunners constantly since i been playing for two hours or so. I don't agree with them but I like to use them :D

UMP silenced is the daddy.

Been getting chopper gunners constantly since i been playing for two hours or so. I don't agree with them but I like to use them :D

They are indeed awesome but I have to say Silenced SCAR-H is my preferred posion!

The lightweight/tactical knife class is the one that annoys me. In fairness I use the danger close class on Terminal and Skidrow relentlessly, so I can't complain. :P

That ain't me. I play with the tactical setup, meaning knifing isn't as doable. I use marathon/lightweight/steady aim with P90 holographic & 1887's Akimbo. Now that the 1887's aren't godly anymore, I really do appreciate playing with this class, as I usually get great results. Especially on domination matches, I always get these absurdly high scores and K/D ratios. Also, I play without killstreaks, so I'm actually not that annoying at all to play against, even if I am raping.

They are indeed awesome but I have to say Silenced SCAR-H is my preferred posion!

Silenced? Nah... that's the Tar/Ak. Definitely. The Scar I always use with extended mags, it becomes ridiculously good.

I don't own an Xbox and have never played COD, it just doesn't interest me, but this smacks of arrogance and exemplifies why I despise Activision...

Activision has said that 60% of Xbox Live subscriptions are due to the Call Of Duty franchise.

CEO Bobby Kotick used the figure to explain how it is unfair that third-party publishers don't gain anything financially from the fee.

"We've heard that 60% of [Microsoft’s] subscribers are principally on Live because of Call Of Duty," he told the Financial Times.

"We don’t really participate financially in that income stream. We would really like to be able to provide much more value to those millions of players playing on Live, but it’s not our network."

Kotick said that a solution would be the PCs plugged into televisions, as opposed to the "walled gardens" of consoles, which the publisher would "aggressively" support.

"We have always been platform agnostic. [Consoles] do a very good job of supporting the gamer. If we are going to broaden our audiences, we are going to need to have other devices."

Last month, the publisher expressed interest in a subscription model for Call Of Duty.

Next they'll be complaining that they aren't making any money from Guitar Hero, oh wait...

I haven't played COD for the last two months. I've either been playing SAW, Super Street Fighter 4, Gears of War or Oblivion. I really need to get back on it sometime but when it comes to paying to play it online, HELLZ TO THA NO!

Chopper Gunners are ridiculous. I got about 16 kills with one on Rundown, the other team must've been so pissed off, respawn-die-respawn-die-respawn...

I haven't played COD for the last two months. I've either been playing SAW, Super Street Fighter 4, Gears of War or Oblivion. I really need to get back on it sometime but when it comes to paying to play it online, HELLZ TO THA NO!

COD is one of the main games I play! However there are times when I get sick of it and stop playing it for a couple of weeks...but then I get back into it again!

Just started Bayonetta.....not bad. Combat is cool, cut scenes are cheesy, very similar to Devil May Cry. Not a big fan of the genre but enjoyable nonetheless.

Oh, man, had a brief session today and got annihilated repeatedly. Totally lost it. Just going to Power Through so I've done with danger close (140 more to go!) then prestige and start again.

Chopper Gunners are ridiculous. I got about 16 kills with one on Rundown, the other team must've been so pissed off, respawn-die-respawn-die-respawn...

It's their own fault for:

A - Not using Cold Blooded Pro.

B - Not shooting you down.

Plus, 16 kills means they each died twice, at the most, so it wasn't that annoying.

I've been playing shorty 1vs1, and he's been thrashing me! We need to get a bigger game going between us lot. I'm available sporadically, but if we agree on a time and a date, say, friday at 8, do we all have a lack of a social life enough for a game to get done?

I've been playing shorty 1vs1, and he's been thrashing me! We need to get a bigger game going between us lot. I'm available sporadically, but if we agree on a time and a date, say, friday at 8, do we all have a lack of a social life enough for a game to get done?

Count me in :). Although Friday probably isn't the best day, as it's when most people are likely to be out, myself included.

I'll be up for some battles, friday is a maybe but then I have a tendancy to go out last minute.

Oxigen Waste, I meant to ask you: is your N-E username the same as your gamertag? Because I played someone with that name on MW a while back.

O_W; from a personal standpoint :P I've had stuff planned for each day since I made that post. Friday was the first blank in the calendar! Truth be told, I'm still to be found online for a few hours after 11pm most nights anyway.

Currently using a TAR silenced/FMJ with steady aim (only 280 hipfire kills to go before i can prestige again!), marathon, bling and duel rangers for secondary. Getting a plan for most maps with this set-up, with 22-2 on Rust and 25-3 on Scrapyard being my highlights of the evening! Derail is quick becoming a personal pwning zone, and underpass is very quickly becoming very, very annoying. using snipes for wasteland more and more -- when I was trying to max out Danger Close I'd always kick ass at wasteland if the opposing team 'controlled' the bunker. I'm also greatly sucking at afghan with this set-up.

With my TARs I keep on getting multikills, and I'm a fan of silenced, especially on the smaller maps, as you really can take out entire teams in seconds if you get up in them the right way!On Rust I go up the ventilation shaft and pick people off. I've been playing with care package/harriers/pavelow (care package as i was considering getting the 1000 cratedrops... but probably won't) and I was lucky to get a harrier in the care-package! Total pwnage.

MW2 is definitely a "just one more go" game, but usually when I feel the urge to stop I tell myself "I'll stop after my next session on Skidrow." In two/three hours (no extra maps bought) I didn't play once on skidrow, invasion or sub-base! Possibly three of my best maps right now.

Has anyone else noticed more noobs online than usual? I noticed several level-20-or-less players tonight. Not that my kill/death ratio is complaining!