NEurope

add me if you want mate, and i'll do some with you, I have got all the stars so should be able to help you out.

I haven't played this for about 2 months, I'm too hooked on Battlefield at the moment.

What does everyone think of the Stimulus Package? Is it worth the hefty price tag?

I've played a few games on a couple of the maps - Bailout mostly, which is very good, but still don't personally think it's worth the price if you don't have that sort of disposable income, and especially if you're not playing it all the time. I'm going to wait 'til it's on offer (it has to be at some point).

Bailout is all that ever seems to come up lol, I was playing yesterday and it came up twice in a row, and only 2 people voted it. I'm guessing it's rather popular. It's a decent enough map.

Storm is good though, so many little hiding places, like an extended version of just the buildings areas in Quarry.

And although I've played about 10 games since I bought it, those are still the only two maps I've been on out of the Stimulus package! jayseven came round and played on more than me :heh:

DLC is up for pre-order on Steam. Normally € 14,99, pre-order price is 10 % off. I think not. 75 % off, and I'll buy it.

Yeah even after buying it knowingly, I still know it's overpriced :heh: It will probably drop in price around the time the second map pack comes out. Maybe it'll even do a Halo 3 and be free one day.

Yeah even after buying it knowingly, I still know it's overpriced :heh: It will probably drop in price around the time the second map pack comes out. Maybe it'll even do a Halo 3 and be free one day.

148764-kotick2.jpg

Kotick just laughed.

That doesn't even happen at Bungie nowadays, never mind on the blood soaked scorched earth at the foot of Activision's obsidian throne.

I'm really bored of this game now lol. Think I was playing it too much before...

Prestiged (again!) after spending an eternity trying to get the lightweight perk challenge completed. Only just realised how awesome it can be to sprint around with the AA shotgun kablamming people all over the place. Got some sick scores (30+ for less than 5 kills) several times.

Now I'm concentrating on doing Hardline. Pretty easy if you have UAV, Care Package and Predator Missile. Seem to get 6 added to the challenge every game. FAMAS is my buddy again.

I still love this game.

I'm really bored of this game now lol. Think I was playing it too much before...

Same here, I used to adore it but I've kind of gone off it now online. I'm all for the Spec Ops to be honest. I'm too pre-occupied on Super Street Fighter IV, lmao. I'm gonna have to play it again soon.

I'm taking a break with World At War right now. Fits my mood best for the time being.

I keep getting invites from people to join the game where they get their 10th prestige... Why on earth would I want to watch that?

I keep getting invites from people to join the game where they get their 10th prestige... Why on earth would I want to watch that?

I always get messages with some squeaky nine-year old saying "Message to all friends, 10th prestige game will be happening in five minutes. If you aren't 10th prestige then stay out of the lobby, if you try to get in the game, I'll kick you, noob!"...

Which brings me to another question: What happens once you get to 10th prestige? Do you get unlimited ammo or anything like that or something?

You get the tenth slot for saving classes.

....is that it? A tenth slot? You go through hours and hours of playing the game just to get a tenth slot to save your class? WTF! That is the biggest disappointment ever. It may have been worth it if you got the option to never reload or unlimited ammo or something but you just get one slot for saving classes? That's not worth all them hours!

Prestige is such a fucking gimmick.

Sounds like it as well. My cousin's tells me his updates like "I'm 6th prestige" and I'm like "That's cool" but I'm surprised you put all the effort and time into a game only to get a save slot.

....is that it? A tenth slot? You go through hours and hours of playing the game just to get a tenth slot to save your class? WTF! That is the biggest disappointment ever. It may have been worth it if you got the option to never reload or unlimited ammo or something but you just get one slot for saving classes? That's not worth all them hours!

Sounds like it as well. My cousin's tells me his updates like "I'm 6th prestige" and I'm like "That's cool" but I'm surprised you put all the effort and time into a game only to get a save slot.

From my knowledge, the amount of times you've prestiged is directly proportional to your e-penis size.

You also get a badge next to your name to show how far you've prestiged. To be honest, I've never hit max level on any CoD game but I have a feeling that if I got to level 70 on MW2 I'd Prestige (after a little while) for a couple of reasons.

1. Titles and emblems you can only unlock through prestiging (that's not even a fuckin' word).

2. More importantly, levelling and unlocking. Part of the fun of the CoD series since CoD4 is the unlocking of new weapons and perks, getting "that one more kill" to the next level that keeps it so addictive. The multiplayer wouldn't be half as popular as it is if it didn't have the system. It's similar to an MMO in the way it draws you in and keeps you playing, if you hit the maximum level you've got nothing left to work for.

In other news!

Have just whacked three of 'em up on eBay. All size mediums, al brand new and all official promo shirts provided when I was working at HMV. I don't need 'em so thought I might flog 'em! Happy bidding:

One!

Two!

Three!

^I prestige for those two reasons. I don't really see the point in playing it without levelling up... Each time I prestige I concentrate on maxing out a perk or two, and to be honest I only ever really use one or two classes this way. My e-penis is masseeeev.

Although having said that, trying to max out the danger close perk has annoyed me so much that i've not played the game for three days

I've never ever prestiged in any CoD game and after finding that out, I don't think I'm going to waste my time trying, haha. I'm more into the Spec Ops than I thought I would be. I think it's very challenging trying to get all the stars and I've almost done it. Just got a few more missions to do :D

mw2_resurgence_pack_-_carnival.jpg

The Resurgance Map Pack will retail for 999 US dollars.

can't wait for the new map pack.....i'm a bit of a COD whore.....but seriously, its being released a day after my exams finish! Drunk online COD ftw!

Plus new levels are looking pretty coolio.....as well as the COD4 ones being 2 of my faves!

Have borrowed this for a fair while, it's hilarious. Just recently found the most lol class in the book (for me personally)

Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Steady Aim Pro

Primary - Mini Uzi with rapid fire and red dot (will probs attach silencer in place of red dot)

Secondary - Akimbo silenced USPs (use these as if they were primary)

Throwing Knife, Smoke Grenade

Obviously streaks vary to your taste/ability. Personally I go for Pred/Harrier/Pavelow.

The class is so good because both weapons swap so quickly and they deal massive damage. Plus you move really fast and knifing is quick when holding the pistols. Killing is so fun with both weapons, I enjoy.

Are you aiming down the sight with your uzis? Otherwise if you're bezzing about, I'd say take off bling and put on marathon instead. Pred/Harrier/pave low is a safe combo, but personally I've been going off Preds and leaning towards sentries!

... NEED THIS GAME AGAINA AAAAAAAAhDSAHSDJHa