NEurope

Are you aiming down the sight with your uzis? Otherwise if you're bezzing about, I'd say take off bling and put on marathon instead. Pred/Harrier/pave low is a safe combo, but personally I've been going off Preds and leaning towards sentries!

... NEED THIS GAME AGAINA AAAAAAAAhDSAHSDJHa

Well I need Bling so that I can have akimbo and silencers on the usps, honestly you should try it when you have the chance. I use the Uzi at close range also, but if there's a target that I might be able to pick off a slight distance away it helps to aim.

It is nice having marathon but it's actually one of the less amazing perks in the game. I don't like how stopping power and cold-blooded are in the same perk slot because they are both incredibly beneficial.

Akimbo USPs are seriously deadly, never tried with silencers on though.

Akimbo m93 raffica's are the one! So powerful....still haven't unlocked them yet! aargh!

I've got them; they're ace!

Unfortunately my Gold sub ran out 3 weeks ago and I'm having serious XBL withdrawals - aaaargh.

Have borrowed this for a fair while, it's hilarious. Just recently found the most lol class in the book (for me personally)

Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Steady Aim Pro

Primary - Mini Uzi with rapid fire and red dot (will probs attach silencer in place of red dot)

Secondary - Akimbo silenced USPs (use these as if they were primary)

Throwing Knife, Smoke Grenade

Obviously streaks vary to your taste/ability. Personally I go for Pred/Harrier/Pavelow.

The class is so good because both weapons swap so quickly and they deal massive damage. Plus you move really fast and knifing is quick when holding the pistols. Killing is so fun with both weapons, I enjoy.

For lol's get cold blooded pro, and lie on the deck, repeatedly press triangle/Y (it looks like your dead and you the red name and target wont show on the enemies hud) wait for some fool to run past you get up off the ground and stab them in the back. You wont have an amazin K : D ratio. but it makes me laugh.

Once you've done the marathon challenge it's quite hard to re-adjust to not being able to sprint everywhere, so don't underestimate it. If you're just getting close-to-close-mid range kills then you don't even need a sight, just get used to the ironsight.

But if you're relying on a sight for your secondary then that's forgivable.

When I get the game and my connection sorted I'll be up for organising an N-E MW2 brawl! See who's top of the pops.

I understand that sights aren't needed, but you may as well use them on a weapon if you're using an essential double attachment on your other. Marathon is nice to have and is a lot more fun but if I'm giving away my position the whole time with my USPs then I'm not going to do as well.

My main class is the ACR & SPAS with claymores (scavenger,stopping power, ninja) but now that I've got my AK silenced I'll use that instead. At mid-range the kill time is incredible. Obviously I don't silence the SPAS, foregrip is my choice (according to some the foregrip doesn't do much for this gun, so perhaps a switch to extended mags is better? Luckily neither of those weapons truly benefit from 2 attachments though.

Shit me, someone just gave me a one month sub for Gold. MW2 is happening tomorrow! Jayseven. WE MUST PLAY.

Dwarf; good point :P I actually tend to play a fairly 1D game and rarely use my secondary weapons much. Currently (was) trying to get Danger Close challenge finished so generally running around with whatever assault rifle with grenade launcher attached, thumpers for secondary and danger close/scavenger/can't remember (probably sitrep).

Dyson; fuck yeh! I'll try and get my connection sorted within the week...

Dwarf; good point :P I actually tend to play a fairly 1D game and rarely use my secondary weapons much. Currently (was) trying to get Danger Close challenge finished so generally running around with whatever assault rifle with grenade launcher attached, thumpers for secondary and danger close/scavenger/can't remember (probably sitrep).

Dyson; fuck yeh! I'll try and get my connection sorted within the week...

Sounds like you're one of the types of players I see where I whisper the word 'twat' under my breath. I mean c'mon man, playing with Dyson? Eugh!

Once you've done the marathon challenge it's quite hard to re-adjust to not being able to sprint everywhere, so don't underestimate it. If you're just getting close-to-close-mid range kills then you don't even need a sight, just get used to the ironsight.

But if you're relying on a sight for your secondary then that's forgivable.

When I get the game and my connection sorted I'll be up for organising an N-E MW2 brawl! See who's top of the pops.

I'm totally in.

Guys I know I'm reallllly late to the party....But I've finally gotten to grips with the FAMAS!! Its a freakin awesome gun hahahaa

P.S Having problems connecting to games now.....I always have to wait to be matched with other players. Before I could just join any game! The only different thing is that I'm using a homeplug now that I'm back from Uni....could that affect it?

Sounds like you're one of the types of players I see where I whisper the word 'twat' under my breath. I mean c'mon man, playing with Dyson? Eugh!

Did you mean dyson? Lol :P

Yeah, noob-tubing is really annoying, but as I say I'm working on the danger close so it has to be done. I'm pretty much able to get a 'nade in to the bunker on Afghan from the sniper ridge every time. It's taken so long to master it that I'm not as good with regular guns, so all the more reason for the practice!

Just started to get back into this - not sure how long it will last though. The average player has definitely got better since I last played, so I'm having to change my run-and-gun style a bit.

I'm still unsure as to what I should use as my secondary on my assault class. Generally the only time I really use the secondary on my assault class is when I run out of ammo, so I need a gun that serves as a long range weapon really. Is the general consensus that the Raffica is the best gun for this purpose? Also, what would be the best secondary for a sniper class, for short to medium range kills to balance the class. I really should know considering I've played the game quite a bit, but I just used to use the Akimbo Winchesters on all classes until they were nerfed :P. (First post in an age!)

Guys I know I'm reallllly late to the party....But I've finally gotten to grips with the FAMAS!! Its a freakin awesome gun hahahaa

M16 + Holographic sight > FAMAS... in every single way.

I'm still unsure as to what I should use as my secondary on my assault class. Generally the only time I really use the secondary on my assault class is when I run out of ammo, so I need a gun that serves as a long range weapon really. Is the general consensus that the Raffica is the best gun for this purpose? Also, what would be the best secondary for a sniper class, for short to medium range kills to balance the class.

Any machine pistol except for the G-18, really. The TMP is especially effective at a distance due to it's accuracy, but it has a very low capacity and ammo supply, so you'd better stick with the Raffica or the PP unless you're using Scavenger and have the extended mags on it.

You could use a Shotgun, the SPAS has insane range and basically I'm godly with it. Obv you shouldn't use silencers but it packs a punch. Seeing as you may have steady aim pro with the sniper, it benefits the shotgun massively too.

I'm feeling the raffica. Shotgun just doesn't have a good enough range for my play-style really.

Is the map pack any good by the way? I may just buy it so I don't have to play Underpass ever again. God that map is awful.

People always underestimate the SPAS range. Unless you're picking off people from pretty far off (which the Rafficas aren't even that effective for), this shotgun is deffo the right choice.

People always underestimate the SPAS range. Unless you're picking off people from pretty far off (which the Rafficas aren't even that effective for), this shotgun is deffo the right choice.

Just put the Spas on my sniper class. It's perfect for that :).

I'm feeling the raffica. Shotgun just doesn't have a good enough range for my play-style really.

Is the map pack any good by the way? I may just buy it so I don't have to play Underpass ever again. God that map is awful.

lol it wont stop you playing underpass...but the maps are ok, Carnival is bull shit though.