NEurope

I'm finally playing this game online a bit more and getting what all the fuss is about :3 Doing pretty well actually! Gotten the most kills and highest kill/death ratio already even when I'm only about lvl 5 and there are loads of 50-70 people on the team. It's only fun when you're doing well.

I still retain what I said about the game a year or so back. Getting killed always feels like I've been violated in CoD. I always think I should've got the kill.

I don't get that feeling in any other FPS.

Barratt is, IMO. Good fire rate, which is all that matters considering they all effectively 1-shot-kill.

Glad to hear that, shorty! I'm ususally in the top 3 every game now, alas depending mostly on the map! I'm just trying to finish off the SCAR now (headshot mastery is all I need - 80ish to go!). What maps do you like?

I'm finally playing this game online a bit more and getting what all the fuss is about :3 Doing pretty well actually! Gotten the most kills and highest kill/death ratio already even when I'm only about lvl 5 and there are loads of 50-70 people on the team. It's only fun when you're doing well.

Of course it is, its plain right annoying when your doing awful, Its infuriating, and annoys me so I have to turn it off.

Of course it is, its plain right annoying when your doing awful, Its infuriating, and annoys me so I have to turn it off.

lol agreed. Getting killed in COD is bloody infuriating and when I'm doing rubbish I just don't bother anymore. I always ensure I have another game on the go for this purpose. Right now its assassins creed 2 which is freakin awesome.

What is the best Sniper Riffle?

I found the 50 cal good but really liking the EBR one, not as powerful but has a better fire rate. on which i did get a good snipe kill (with my ability) jumped up to see the guy then sniped him mid air

Edited by Sec

There's always a pain barrier in MW2, that period you have to push through every time you try a new weapon or haven't played in a while. You're constantly being killed at every turn until you readjust to your own play style and after 3 or 4 rounds It'll suddenly start coming to you.

I don't normally buy map packs, at least from day one, but MW2 is a game I'd be prepared to shill 800 points to have a little bit more of. But 1200? Ah ha. Ah ha ha ha. Yeah, no.

I'm definitely getting the map pack.....although I don't think thats the best decision to make considering I have exams to revise for in the summer! But fuck it....I'll get em anyways!:grin:

I'm definitely getting the map pack.....although I don't think thats the best decision to make considering I have exams to revise for in the summer! But fuck it....I'll get em anyways!:grin:

I think I will as well, I know its expensive, a tenner, but you know overgrown and crash are two awesome maps from COD4, and im sure the oother ones will be just as good.

Map pack preview:

Spoilers, don't watch if you want to be surprised on March 30th.

I managed to pick up 2100 points for 7 quid from woolworths online with a voucher, this means im gettin the maps for like 4quid, so ill defo be buyin. Anyone up for a session on the new ones when they arrive?

looking forward to the maps tomorrow!

P.S Been having alot of fun with the AK47..its a beast of gun....any chance that future DLC could include new weapons? Cos ever since i've unlocked the AK, I've been enjoying the game alot more.....new weapons as well as levels is something I'd definitely pay for.

looking forward to the maps tomorrow!

Me too!

only thing im worried about is.. i have a PAL 360 but the American version of the game and cos my gamertag is from the UK it hooks up to the european servers.. so what im trying to say is

PAL xbox + US game + PAL map pack = ???

will it work or not .. will find out tomorow!

any idea on when the ps3 version will be released?

I think around a month later but not 100% sure mate.

Going back to the 360 version, I can't find them! Where are they?

Downloaded the map pack BUT you cant download the title update when you start the game up... so you cant play :(

Major nelson say itll be fixed "soon"

http://twitter.com/majornelson

wow this is a major fail

*update* major nelson says "Right now the team (and @thevowel) is getting things in order so this will be fixed VERY soon (within hours.)" *update*

Edited by Nintenchris

Bah it still aint lettin me join any games after the update, but i can play them in private match at least. Had a look round them, bailout and storm look like there gonna be good, the other looks a bit meh.

Anyone wanna private match?

Matchmaking is 100% broken but yeah atleast theres private matches

After playing all the maps for an hour or so i do think that 1200 points is a bit high even if there are 5 maps

There all fun tho.. and atleast theres not another map like Rust cos that map sucks ass

I was playing last night with no problems whatsoever?

It was alll good by the night time, the day time wasnt, it was annoyin as feck lol

Shorty; it didn't affect the regular maps at all.

Well what you guys are saying makes me think I'll save my dosh and just avoid the maps...

Just prestiged for teh 3rd time - level 26 currently, working on the FAMAS... or, er, the FAL. I seriously have forgotten which. Second top on the assault rifles. Getting headshots a lot easier with this than the SCAR, and I'll probably just work on marathon/hardline/commando this time round. Strangely I've still not truly gotten bored of the game. Certainly pissed off, but the fact that every game has some sort of 'epic' moment in it makes it very hard to put down!

Loving all 3 of the new maps. Wish they would come up more often in deathmatch. Played about 15 matches yesterday and only got Bailout and the oldie Overgrown once and got god damn afghan 3 times! gaahhhh.

Double XP points weekend FTW too.

Edited by Platty