N-Europe

Credit crunch hits Dante's mum ... in the face!

Dante

Whichever moderator thought this thread title was a good idea should probably consider moderating themselves as opposed to perfectly on-topic posts. You're supposed to be setting an example, not be disrespectful towards the lives and problems of fellow members.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your mum's situation, Dante. Still, recession or not people always want bread so hopefully things will work out. In fact I want bread right now. Tiger bread, to be precise.

why the bloody hell did this need HWYD hijacking? o__O

It was an off-topic post.

Whichever moderator thought this thread title was a good idea should probably consider moderating themselves as opposed to perfectly on-topic posts. You're supposed to be setting an example, not be disrespectful towards the lives and problems of fellow members.

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your mum's situation, Dante. Still, recession or not people always want bread so hopefully things will work out. In fact I want bread right now. Tiger bread, to be precise.

Alright. I was in a slightly silly mood this morning and may have been slightly offensive without meaning to be. Thread closed.

Stay on topic in HWYD (thread is about how your day was) or this stuff happens.