N-Europe

Playstation 3 Online Meet Up Thread

LegoMan1031

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on Killzone 2. Will try to use headset but my temp sitting arrangement are awful.

Was thinking we all should get the Warhawk demo and maybe do a night on that sometime lol.

Woohoo! bagged us 2 out of 2 clan wins.

Warreng will also be joining our clan again as he was in another for a short while. He is the top player in our clan stats wise :p

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=5137131&kz_file_id=4687535

The other guy tried to camp in his base after one upping me. Just before the end of the match. I rushed into the base and killed him quickly making us equal. Due to more points(i took out air bots) the win defaulted to me. :D Proof above.

Right I havn't played anything online for what seems like an AGE! So whose up for some online play tonight after the champs league finale!

I was thinking either Killzone 2, Buzz Quiz TV (still not played online with friends!) or abit of LBP, no chat from me those as my headset is broken I think (battery won't hold its charge)

Right I havn't played anything online for what seems like an AGE! So whose up for some online play tonight after the champs league finale!

I was thinking either Killzone 2, Buzz Quiz TV (still not played online with friends!) or abit of LBP, no chat from me those as my headset is broken I think (battery won't hold its charge)

I've got all three. So i'll let you pick.

Who is up for a burnout reunion this week? Mat has put the idea in my head from the burnout thread and im really up 4 it!!

Unfortunatly im working late mon,tue,wed this week though. How is thursday evening for everyone?

e3 though. Alot of games are getting updates.

I will try to make it.

Who is up for a burnout reunion this week? Mat has put the idea in my head from the burnout thread and im really up 4 it!!

Unfortunatly im working late mon,tue,wed this week though. How is thursday evening for everyone?

I'm up for the burnout reunion, it's burnout paradise you're talking about right?? Bought it a few weeks ago and been playing it constantly....

How do you get the Racing WTR though??

YES YES YES sounds awesome i'll be there...good times!

I'll be there.

Had a great time guys. Geez the amount of times I was taken down cos I wasn't driving a heavier car. Tsk tsk choze and Cooky. Got some much needed trophies too so really chuffed with that. Can't wait till the new island is available.