NEurope
Jonnas

The 3rd DIY Mafia

I really find it hard to believe that Gizmo's doing this of his own free will. Why would he? Unless he is neutral and has some obscure winning condition about targetting people.

As I've said - previous games have had a 'joker' who fishes for votes against himself in order to fulfil a win condition, or perhaps to aid in acquiring some power the following night. SO yeah :P

Ah, I didn't know who you were referring to with the joker comment earlier. I had a similar role in the Animafia, I had to be lynched on a certain day to win.

Ah, I didn't know who you were referring to with the joker comment earlier. I had a similar role in the Animafia, I had to be lynched on a certain day to win.

Then I suggest we DON'T vote for Gizmo. Better not take the chance.

After some finger-pointing and accusations, the night came, and no lynching was made.

----------------

Day 6 is now over

There are 15 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

Maddog

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

Night 6 will now start. Send your PMs!

Maddog was doing what he usually does. Stealing stuff from people, before giving them to other people.

However, this night was different. Someone shot him near the head.

Confused, he tried to make out the face of this mysterious assailant. It wasn't easy, considering he kept firing his gun several times.

After a while, the attacker decided to tie him up in a chair. He prepared a grenade and threw it at Maddog.

In his final moments of life, Maddog noticed this violent person had a friend with him. Not like that fact would save him.

Maddog is dead. He was Wall-E, a kind robot who would steal items from people, before giving them to other people. He was Good.

"Phew, that one was hard to kill. Well, sorry for the delay. Let's go, shall we?"

--------------

In the morning, the usual newspapers were read.

Maase, victim of abuse?

"Dear readers, surely you would help thy neighbour should the situation ever arise. Unfortunately, there is someone among us who might need our support. As you may have already figured out from the title, I'm talking about Maase.

Maase said he works for someone. Does he? He doesn't look to have much money. But really, the strangest thing about Maase was the fact that he never smiled! There's only one logical conclusion to draw here, ladies and gentlemen: Maase is being treated like a slave! The person he is working for should be ashamed of him/herself. What can we do to help Maase?"

--------------------

A mysterious ball was left in the conference room. First person to send me a PM will get it.

Night 6 is now over

There are 14 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

8 is the majority

Day 7 will now start.

Zorry guys and girls but i have been kinda lazy so can someone tell me in short words what has happened. and by doing this we might find a pattern and find something interesting, and just like before i´m going to confirm i have no night power so i have nothing to report like always.

A shame so few are participating here.

About my news, I'm not a victim of abuse, ignore the news

To be honest I have no clue what is going on, and we seem to be getting no information at all...

What does the ball say? Was it the Mafia getting it?

Damnit, they're playing well

I did not claim the ball but I found out that the last person to hold it was Maddog.

So I guess he stole it.

I guess my character isn't smiley, must be of its personality :3

Hmm, could the killer possibly be the main character from Fallout 3? I'm thinking he was using VATS and getting low chances or something, and since he was firing rapidly and mutiple times and it specifically said at his head...and there are frag grenades in Fallout 3. Just a theory mind. And even if it is true I dunno what it'd do to help us. Any ideas?

Once again I have nothing to contribute. If I get the energy tomorrow I'll run through the thread and try and examine it all more closely, but right now I'm running on empty.

Where are our investigators?

Even for good guys, we need you.

There are probably lot of Protectors out there

Saaay cheeese maaase!

Have any bad guys actually died yet? This is going a bit pooo really.

I just had a random thought, what if the mafia is actually really tiny???

So... Absolutely nothing to go on, here? Who took the damn ball?!

Saaay cheeese maaase!

Have any bad guys actually died yet? This is going a bit pooo really.

I just had a random thought, what if the mafia is actually really tiny???

They usually are. A leader, one or two killers, then a couple of extra roles like an investigator, a protector, and maybe something more obscure.

So... Absolutely nothing to go on, here? Who took the damn ball?!

They usually are. A leader, one or two killers, then a couple of extra roles like an investigator, a protector, and maybe something more obscure.

I know they are generally small, like one in 4 or 5 peoples, but what if the mafia is literally just a couple of killers that we haven't come across, then maybe some neutrals then a large town? I don't know, was just a possibility I thought of seeing how unsuccessful we've been at finding anything on bad guys. I havent found out anything, apart from being blinded. The only thing we've really got to go with is the writeups which are inconclusive and the behaviour of people in these threads.

Regarding the ball, it was probably taken by one of the mafia and theyre staying quiet.

A lot of people seem to be getting blinded. The first thing that springs to mind here, oddly enough, is the little dinosaur that blinded the fat dude in Jurassic Park. However, I'm guessing that it is in fact not that little dinosaur.

Sorry about the delay. Busy with things.

------

As always, no one bothered to lynch anyone. However, a lightning ray fell upon someone.

Domjcg is dead. He was Agent Smith (The Matrix), who could investigate other people. He was Good.

The townspeople were surprised. Why did this happen?

As if hearing their thoughts, an otherwordly voice whispered:

"Inactivity. No PMs and no posts made him a dead man."

-----------------

Day 7 is now over

There are 13 people remaining in the game.

Coolness Bears

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Eenuh

Gizmo

jayseven

LazyBoy

Maase

mr-paul

Mundi

not_so_tiny

Tellyn

Vicar

Night 7 will now start. Send your PMs!

-------------------

Shortly after it got dark, the townsfolk had no opportunity to do anything.

A ball, previously small, was pushed around, engulfing everything in its path and growing larger as it did so. Houses were wrecked, and people got stuck, unable to do anything at all.

After a while, the ball disintegrated and, by an incredible stroke of luck, everything landed safely on the places they were in originally.

However, these shenanigans lasted the entire night, and no powers worked at all.

Night 7 has been skipped, and the 8th Day will now start.

The gamemaster would also like to advise you to lynch someone, or else this timeskip will become completely useless and pointless.