NEurope
Jonnas

The 3rd DIY Mafia

By the way, Monkey D Luffy can't be killed by bullets :P

Umm...Ignore that :heh:

Current Standings

Lazyboy (3): jayseven, mr-paul, Gizmo

8 is the majority

I'm being stirred by Lazyboy's responses, but he's not denying what the newspaper report says, he's just saying he's not bad. I'd just like to know why he's so scary, is all. Has he been in any of the write-ups so far? You say we have no lead but I personally think this is our biggest lead so we should at least pressure him about more info before we just assume that the newspaper articles are going to be wrong every single time.

Odd thing was, yesterday I was trying to convince everyone that they were taking the news report wrong and you all ignored me and lynched him anyway. There are three/four names I have on a list of people I find suspicious :P

Oh i'm denying the report...well most of it. I guess the sleeping thing could apply but the rest of the stuff, nah it just doesn't apply. I think if you look back at previous reports they just have not been relevant (the_fish as prime material).

Now that we've seen that all those turn up in the reports be good I think thats enough, if not to prove me good, than to prove that its not enough to lynch, especially with numbers being so low.

Are there no more investigators? If there are i'd really like them to clear me tonight.

I don't understand you, Maase.

Sorry, my English sucks.

Allow me to explain it by points then.

1 - I targeted someone (won't say who)

2 - Gizmo asked me to be the one targeted instead of the one who I actually targeted.

3 - A guy said I should target Mundi instead.

I believe that the guy who said I should target Mundi instead is Monkey D Luffy.

Can this mean Gizmo got angry over the fact he wasn't being defended anymore and killed Monkey D Luffy?

Anyways, its here up to your analysis.

I got a PM from Jonnas saying this.

The only thing I'm actually theorizing here is if the guy who made me change targets was Monkey D Luffy.

Everything else is 100% truth

So what is your conclusion? Can we decipher if anyone is evil from this? Is this even relevant?

Oh i'm denying the report...well most of it. I guess the sleeping thing could apply but the rest of the stuff, nah it just doesn't apply. I think if you look back at previous reports they just have not been relevant (the_fish as prime material).

Now that we've seen that all those turn up in the reports be good I think thats enough, if not to prove me good, than to prove that its not enough to lynch, especially with numbers being so low.

Are there no more investigators? If there are i'd really like them to clear me tonight.

Sorry, but it is most definitely not enough to prove you good. If you look back, nintendohnut, while good, was killed before the reporter got a chance to do his piece. The reporter doesn't know whether people are good or bad before he does his work so I really don't think you can say that they only target good folk.

At the moment, I don't think you're telling the truth about the report only being partially right.

What else can I tell you Jay? All the reports so far have been untrue not only about the character but about allegiance. Now with such a low majority is it really a clever idea to throw another townie away? How many more can we loose before its their game?

Look, at least grant me this. Maase has given us something, lets look at that first. If its nothing, then I guess I can't blame you. Maase talks of someone dying. Can anyone understand what the bloody hell he is saying?

Aight, LazyBoy; I still don't think that the reports are 100% wrong. They're massively spun to make characters seem worse than they are, but they're based on some sort of truth. The report said Fish was conducting experiments -- his was able to "make improvised weapons from raw materials". The report on cube said he had bad memory -- He was Dory from Finding Nemo.

I'm just trying to say that I haven't acted upon the spin of these reports up until now. I've been the one saying we shouldn't be hasty about trusting the face value of these reports.

I've been reading over the thread, and I think there's only one killer left, and it sounds like perhaps Snipes from Demolition Man, which means we ought to have a few days left to gather info - and that LazyBoy is not a killer :P

Also, I found a post where Gizmo says

I'm unconvinced by the stealing thing [about The Fish] - we already know Maddog does that. I find it unlikely there would be two powers so similar.
but I can't remember how we know this about Maddog. I guess Gizmo ain't in any frame of mind to tell us if he remembers...

So, yeah. Another long rubbish post. Bleh, I dunno.

We know this about Maddog because one of my reports was stolen and Cube claimed it when the whole "first person to PM me get´s a report" thing happened.

Maddog came out and said I made the report and he has never denied being a thief since then.

Gizmo, so you can talk! Care to try explain to us anything..? I mean, you're acting like the kinda guy who wants to get lynched...

This is going nowhere, i know quite alot of peoples items.

And i think i know who the reporter is.

So what is your conclusion? Can we decipher if anyone is evil from this? Is this even relevant?

My theory is that Gizmo, due to having me targeting him changed to Mundi, killed Monkey D Luffy.

So you think Gizmo killed Beggilax, and you think that because you targeted Gizmo but you were redirected to Mundi, and the write up suggests that the guy who was originally targeted by you is the killer of Beggilax. Is that correct?

All i know about Gizmo is that he looks kinda good, and stole a Magnetic Device from me.

So you think Gizmo killed Beggilax, and you think that because you targeted Gizmo but you were redirected to Mundi, and the write up suggests that the guy who was originally targeted by you is the killer of Beggilax. Is that correct?

No, I targeted Maase.

All i know about Gizmo is that he looks kinda good, and stole a Magnetic Device from me.

This isn't true: You gave me the device.

You took it from me and ran away, sounds like stealing to me.

I'm still not for making a decision based on this reporter. I am however incredibly suspicious of Gizmo. Voting for several different people and giving the impression that you were brainwashed, and then all of a sudden gaining the ability to talk rationally isn't right in my eyes.

What the bloody hell is wrong with you?

Actually he did say in an earlier post he was able to talk if he wanted to, but still, there's gotta be something wrong with him.

And arguing with Maddog, too. I'm still a fan of him having the 'joker' role...

Actually he did say in an earlier post he was able to talk if he wanted to, but still, there's gotta be something wrong with him.

Missed that post, but there's no reason for him to do it anyway. I call a bluff, I find it hard to believe that a power could make him do that.

I'm not being forced to do or act in any way.

Then what exactly are your intentions?