N-Europe

Festivals 2009

Ellmeister

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why you get one of those pop-up tents to put in the middle while people are arriving. And just fold it back up after.

And keep it where?

Look like me and my mates are going on thursday because my brother a fucking retard and lost the early entries.

I've been to Download and Sonisphere this summer, both were great and had some fantastic music. I reckon I must have saw over 30 bands at Download. Reading will be a different affair, a lot more lounging about and drinking. We bought a gazebo this year, and it rocks. You become the envy of the surrounding tents.

I've been to Download and Sonisphere this summer, both were great and had some fantastic music. I reckon I must have saw over 30 bands at Download. Reading will be a different affair, a lot more lounging about and drinking. We bought a gazebo this year, and it rocks. You become the envy of the surrounding tents.

You also become a nice big target on riot night ;) I'll keep an eye out for you :p

And keep it where?

Look like me and my mates are going on thursday because my brother a fucking retard and lost the early entries.

Ouch, theyre going on ebay pretty cheap though if you wanna replace em.

Anywhere, they're foldable tents, they fold into a bag which can fit wherever you put your bags :P

All space is valuable, so theres no ideal place for it.

Put something there you would have taken with you anyway which isnt worth much.

The funniest thing I ever saw at a festival was at this year's Download. In the arena, there were two people, one dressed as a chicken and the other dressed as Peter Griffin, having a fight. There were about 200 people watching.

You know how shit it is being ill the day before Reading begins?

Clue: It's utterly shit

I was feeling really ill yesterday, was getting a little worried:sad: I'm feeling better today though, so I'm sure you'll be fine by tomorrow :yay:

I was feeling really ill yesterday, was getting a little worried:sad: I'm feeling better today though, so I'm sure you'll be fine by tomorrow :yay:

Touch wood, you seem to be correct!! Also feeling crap yesterday but better for much of today, hopefully it shall stay this way.

Im getting quite excited at long last!! Though if the weather here's anything to go by, the campsites are gonna be swamped...

If I've got nout else to do I'll pop over there. This time tomorrow I'll be HORRENDOUSLY DRUNK AND HIGH. I can't wait.

In all seriousness, would you try save us some tent space?

If you ccant thats fine :)

Im feeling ill today, and my brother has swine flu.. Lets hope i dont have it.