NEurope
Ellmeister

Festivals 2009

I'm really looking forward to Download festival this year, it's going to be epic! It's my first festival for two years as well, so it'll be great to get back into the festival mood. I'm likely to be going to Reading again this year too, as long as I can afford/manage to get tickets on release day...

Bumpity bump!

Reading Fest and Leeds Fest websites are up and running. Tickets go on sale THIS MONDAY AT 7PM!

Worrying news for potential Reading goers; though, is that Early Entry tickets may only be available to coach ticket holders. http://www.twitter.com/officialrandl seems to be getting more info for us, we'll find out more soon with any luck. I'm hoping this isn't the case as the extra day is bloody awesome.

What're the best places to be for buying Reading tickets? I usually buy all my gig tickets from Ticketmaster. Other than that and the official website, where should I have my Firefox tabs pointed at at 6.59 on Monday?

Seetickets and Ticketmaster are your best bet. I used a Seetickets backdoor last year. Thanks to Davey T :D

Bumpity bump!

Reading Fest and Leeds Fest websites are up and running. Tickets go on sale THIS MONDAY AT 7PM!

Worrying news for potential Reading goers; though, is that Early Entry tickets may only be available to coach ticket holders. www.twitter.com/officialrandl seems to be getting more info for us, we'll find out more soon with any luck. I'm hoping this isn't the case as the extra day is bloody awesome.

The line-up is pretty meh this year, not impressed at all. I think i've done Reading + Leeds enough now, the line-ups are getting boring for me. Tempted to go for the Radiohead day as there's a few bands playing that i want to see, but it's a long way to go for a day and i doubt i'll get a ticket.

How do you know the line up its not released yet? :P

So anyone going to be helpful with a backdoor one this year?

Radiohead?!?

Please tell me you have inside info and Radiohead are one of the headliners. For the love of god, tell me it's true.

Radiohead are a strong rumor, yeah :P As well as Arctic Monkeys and Kings of Leon. [/dysonpostingonthunderersaccount]

im not going to download this year (not many bands i wanna see) so gunna get a reading ticket will be a nice change as been to download 5 times and never been to reading :). HOPE kings of leon are indeed playing

Deffinitely not doing Reading this year, the ticket prices are waaay too overpriced. I'm happier with going to Download tbh. I'm also off to a gothic music festival in Whitby later next month, and might be going to one or two in Europe, if I'm really lucky...

Arctic Monkeys confirmed as a headliner so far. Meh.

If KoL and Radiohead are the other two I'll be happy, though. Maybe Muse will make a surprise appearence considering they're doing a tour in autumn :D

Arctic Monkeys confirmed as a headliner so far. Meh.

If KoL and Radiohead are the other two I'll be happy, though. Maybe Muse will make a surprise appearence considering they're doing a tour in autumn :D

Muse have already said that they're not doing Reading this year. They're in talks with the festival organisers for doing next year though.

Muse have already said that they're not doing Reading this year. They're in talks with the festival organisers for doing next year though.

Yeah I heard they were in talks for it next year, I havn't been getting my hopes up for it this year as a result :heh: But you never know.

Would love to see Radiohead play Reading, and as for the other headliner, if it's Kings of Leon I'll be happy to see them play. I don't really mind to be honest, just as long as it's not shit. *has shuddering thoughts of "What if it's Lily Allen?"*

Yeah I heard they were in talks for it next year, I havn't been getting my hopes up for it this year as a result :heh: But you never know.

Would love to see Radiohead play Reading, and as for the other headliner, if it's Kings of Leon I'll be happy to see them play. I don't really mind to be honest, just as long as it's not shit. *has shuddering thoughts of "What if it's Lily Allen?"*

Or worse... Razorlight... I will never understand how they wangled a headline spot back in 2007

Ahh Im crapping it about getting tickets later. As long as I find a backdoor somewhere it should be fine (think I got one off here last year...)

didnt kings of leon do it last year? surely they cant be headliners two years in a row?!

MSN? If there's a ticket MSN thingy going that'd be handy.

Dave wont =[

It distracts him lol.

Iv come off now haha. Il end up getting distracted. A lot of the time they go on sale early so keep refreshing (Y)

I really don't want to pay £220 for a ticket off ebay like last year, I'll be steaming if it happens again.