NEurope
Dan_Dare

Live Music

Damn; would love to see him live but unfortunately none of those dates/venues are close at all. All of them seem to be in the North :heh: Gonna have to give it a miss and hope he's at Reading Festival 09. ._.

IMPORTANT:

I just booked the wrong tickets off GIGSANDTOURS. Is there anything I can do to get them refunded?

:(

I love O2. Not only do they provide me with a cheap phone bill, cheap broadband and good customer service I have also got Pre sale tickets for Tv on the Radio at Brixton through the o2 Blueroom. :D

I don't love O2 at the minute. Been on Ticketmaster since 7am trying to get tickets for Michael Jackson with an O2 presale code. No luck so far. ;_;

I've not gone to a stadium gig since Gwen Stefani, but then the people I want to see are always more low-key and I prefer intimate settings anyway.

I hate seats. The most pointless thing to have at a gig.

IMPORTANT:

I just booked the wrong tickets off GIGSANDTOURS. Is there anything I can do to get them refunded?

:(

lol -- sorry :P Trying to get Brand New tix? I have no presale so I had no luck. Gonna try again on friday.

I've not gone to a stadium gig since Gwen Stefani, but then the people I want to see are always more low-key and I prefer intimate settings anyway.

I hate seats. The most pointless thing to have at a gig.

I agree what with what you said, but I'm willing to bend the rules to see Jackson.

Though theres now 26 dates on ticketmaster, just a few more than the original 10. Hopefully I can nab some tickets when they go on general sale on friday.

Just pre-purchased four tickets to see Brand New at Manchester on the 23rd of June! PSYCHED!!!

.. I've got one pal who wants to go, so far. Will phish around and then maybe raffle/auction/make people do stuff for me to decide who can get one. Because obviously I'm mega popular and everyone will want to go with me.

:|

I'm gonna jizz in my pants! Just got tickets for Michael Jackson!

Thank god they added a shit load more dates, got two presale codes a few mins ago. And just got 3 tickets. I just hope he doesn't crash and burn during all the miming and makes it until then.

Got 2 Brand New tickets just now :D. My mate is rubbish and says hes not sure if he wants to come/can afford it. Whats everyone problem?!?! Its Brand New for gods sake :D

Just pre-purchased four tickets to see Brand New at Manchester on the 23rd of June! PSYCHED!!!

.. I've got one pal who wants to go, so far. Will phish around and then maybe raffle/auction/make people do stuff for me to decide who can get one. Because obviously I'm mega popular and everyone will want to go with me.

:|

BAH. No london ones for us.

Thank god they added a shit load more dates, got two presale codes a few mins ago. And just got 3 tickets. I just hope he doesn't crash and burn during all the miming and makes it until then.

Congrats, but I'm not sure what he'll be doing. I assume no dancing, but then no one thinks he'll be singing either...?

Congrats, but I'm not sure what he'll be doing. I assume no dancing, but then no one thinks he'll be singing either...?

Comedy act?

How come the Glasgow Brand New gig isn't showing up on Ticketmaster?

Have you heard Brand New's song "Brickhouse"? Haven't found a decent quality yet...

there's also an acoustic version up. I think it's a bit more Deja then DAG... Really, really looking forward to their album. Now I just gotta cross my fingers and pray that mewithoutYou will be the support :P

I have no clue either, but I couldn't miss the only chance I've had to possibly see him perform.

Comedy act?

Looks like I'll get more than I bargained for. ;)

I'm tempted myself, it's the one and only chance i'll get to see one of the greats of music. Then again, he's hardly a great of music anymore. 15 years ago would have been ideal...

Holy hell! Good thing I checked my Myspace account otherwise I'd have missed out on being able to go and see The Sounds at the ABC2 in Glasgow on the 27th. Gonna get my mother to procure me some tickets to see them as they still have some on Ticketmaster and plus it's been ages since I've been to a concert so it'll be nice to go to one again.

Wonder what other concert news I've missed? Better go and check some Myspace pages and see if there's anything else happening.

As if there was any doubt, I do of course have a ticket to see Michael Jackson.