NEurope
MoogleViper

Quick paypal question

You don't have to upgrade your account as far as I know, not sure about the costs.

99% sure it informs you before you confirm it so just go look.

Its something like 25p if under £30 or something like that, nothing if over. Really piss all.

They take a % for recieving a payment and also a % for transferring the money to you bank account.

It does piss me off a bit.

Though now I've started adding 50p or so on to my postage & packaging to mainly cover it!

They take a % for recieving a payment and also a % for transferring the money to you bank account.

It does piss me off a bit.

Though now I've started adding 50p or so on to my postage & packaging to mainly cover it!

Is it a large %? If I were to receive £60 what sort of fees should I expect?

I can't find anything on their website about it for some reason!

I have a feeling that transactions over £50 may have little to no fee though.

I hardly ever take money out of my Paypal account, so i don't really know about withdrawal %, only the % they take on receiving monies.

I don't trust PayPal.

I had a "failed transaction" when I hadn't used PayPal in a while. I contacted them and they were completely useless. So I deleted my account.

What are the fees for adding and withdrawing funds?

Answer :

PayPal does not charge for adding funds to your PayPal account or withdrawing funds from your PayPal account to your UK bank account. However, bank fees may apply. Please contact your bank for details.

Note: if your attempt to withdraw funds fails, PayPal may charge a fee of 50p in the UK to cover the costs of the returned bank withdrawal

For fees to receive money, go here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-fees-outside