Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Scenes of Natural Beauty

Goron_3

Fraser Island (Australia): The worlds largest natural sand Island or something, also the only sand island with a rain forest. Its brilliant has loads of massive freshwater lakes you can swim in, a 60 mile long beach and dingoes what more could you want.

Fraser_Island_view_from_Indian_Head.jpg

My 3 days on Fraser island were some of the best I've ever had. Just amazing. :)

Anything higher up than Glasgow is awe inspiring. Went to the Isle of Skye for new year 2008 and the drive up there was through the most breathtaking scenery I've ever seen and I've been round the globe twice.

Some very nice places in Australia, espcially the Blue mountains and Tasmania is quite nice. Fiji is a tropical paradise and simply stunning. Southern France is very picturesque and Singapore and Sydney are scenes of unnatural beauty, especially at night!

Anything higher up than Glasgow is awe inspiring. Went to the Isle of Skye for new year 2008 and the drive up there was through the most breathtaking scenery I've ever seen and I've been round the globe twice.

Some very nice places in Australia, espcially the Blue mountains and Tasmania is quite nice. Fiji is a tropical paradise and simply stunning. Southern France is very picturesque and Singapore and Sydney are scenes of unnatural beauty, especially at night!

I'll agree, northern Scotland is very beautiful, driving through all of the mountains to get up north, absolutely awe inspiring.

A bit of a different interpretation of the title than everyone else but here's some ducks (thus, more the beauty of nature rather than a naturally beautiful landscape)! Its quite nice that on my walk to/from town in the summer I get to see these ducklings grow up to be ducks. Anyway this was from near the start of the summer;

n536116492_948317_9029.jpg

Ahhh mate, this is exactly the sort of thing that I was saying! I mean, how often are you ever actually gonna see something like that, and when you do you just think nothing of it! There's so much in so many things we just take for granted, it's amazing when you stop and actually look at it all!