N-Europe

Under Siege (Sadly not a Steven Segal Game)

Choze

http://dev.undersiegegame.com/

Under Siege features an original world, unique gameplay elements and a control scheme designed with a console controller in mind. We are also working on implementing a large number of multiplayer and community features with special emphasis on user generated content.

In the coming months we will share with you info on many of these features, as well as the work involved in creating them. Feel free to comment and give feedback along the way.â€

IMO plenty of potential here. More effort on RTS for consoles is good.

screenshot02.jpg

screenshot01.jpg

My lurv for a good RTS has me interested in this, but they're isn't much beyond these screens and PS3 exclusive so at the moment, I only know that it looks pretty.

Hopefully more info emerges soon and we can get better impressions of it.

My lurv for a good RTS has me interested in this, but they're isn't much beyond these screens and PS3 exclusive so at the moment, I only know that it looks pretty.

Hopefully more info emerges soon and we can get better impressions of it.

Yup. I admit though that it sounds ambitious with the LBP like touches with create your own stuff etc. Hopefully its not like Spore though where the game was buzzword focused than gameplay.

Maybe you could recreate it? In strategy form?

Now that would be an idea.

PS3 exclusive as well, hmm. Strategy games arn't really my cup of tea really, but if this were to come to the 360 i think i would take a look into it. Screens look good so far.

Im craving for an Age of Empires in this style for PS3.... please god.

I am shocked MS shut down Ensemble. You would think they wouldnt do that to a profitable developer but i guess the 360 price cut was hard to stomach so some slaying was done in pc gaming. ::shrug:

I am shocked MS shut down Ensemble. You would think they wouldnt do that to a profitable developer but i guess the 360 price cut was hard to stomach so some slaying was done in pc gaming. ::shrug:

Ensemble wasn't currently doing anything on PC, just Halo Wars for the 360 (which will prolly get a PC port). IIRC it was similar to a restructuring though? Close the studio and put the members elsewhere, or did they make a new studio for them?

far as I know almost the entire studio still work for MS- probably together in a new studio.

as per, the above post can be put down to Choze being ridiculous.

Not true if that was your assumption ;) There are new studio's' being created by ex Ensemble members and they will not be under MS obviously. We dont even knwo if these studios will get off the ground. Also the Ensemble layoffs fall under MS's job cuts plan. As with the Flight Simulator team.

• 3 months later...