Match 2: Tegan & Sara vs. Fall Out Boy

Match 3: Led Zeppelin vs. Avril Lavigne

Match 4: Tori Amos vs. HIM

Match 5: PJ Harvey vs. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

Match 6: Radiohead vs. Blondie

Match 7: Lamb vs. Malcolm Middleton

Match 8: The Kinks vs. Anamanaguchi

Match 9:

Going to have to be Lemon Jelly for me. The other song reminds me of a someone from back home who I'd rather not be reminded of, but I did like the energy in it. Still, the LJ song has been one I pretty much grew up with.

In fact now that I think about it the stark contrast between these songs in this match is raaather funny :heh:

I think I've gone off Chu Chu Lovely muni muni mura a smidgen since I looked for more tracks from this band and wasn't too impressed. (Echo told me they're like a Japanese System of a Down. Have to disagree.) I still quite like that song. But I'll vote for Lemon Jelly

I think I've gone off Chu Chu Lovely muni muni mura a smidgen since I looked for more tracks from this band and wasn't too impressed. (Echo told me they're like a Japanese System of a Down. Have to disagree.) I still quite like that song. But I'll vote for Lemon Jelly

I did? I honestly can't remember saying that. I know next to nothing about MTH, apart from their Death Note songs, which sound similar to SOAD. I probably said that once I think.

Anway, not a big fan of either, but I'll vote for Lemon Jelly.

I did? I honestly can't remember saying that. I know next to nothing about MTH, apart from their Death Note songs, which sound similar to SOAD. I probably said that once I think.

Just checked, it wasn't you who said that. 'Twas actually Sanchez.

Second half of death note has an opening (and ending) by what coule be described as a Japanese system of a down. It's very entertaining. What up people by Maximum the hormone.

Sorry for the mix-up, d00d. :woops: