Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Formula 1 2009

Retro_Link

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Massa has one hell of chance tomorrow to get the win. Even Rubens said that the Ferrari is the quickest car out there, and considering his heavier fuel levels AND KERS he can achieve a lot. If Jenson gets a bad start i'd expect Massa to get into first :)

Fuel corrected, Ferrari are now apparently only +0.2 off the front pace!

It's a great update, especially considering the DDD is only an interim one like the ones McLaren and Renault fitted to their cars two races ago, so there should be more to come by Turkey/Silverstone.

Edited by Retro_Link

Fuel corrected, Ferrari are now apparently only +0.2 off the front pace!

It's a great update, especially considering the DDD is only an interim one like the ones McLaren and Renault fitted to their cars two races ago, so there should be more to come by Turkey/Silverstone.

If we're capable of winning races come Silverstone I'll be very happy.

You can get 9/1 odds on Massa winning the race tomorrow, that's pretty good!

I was looking because I'm seeing if any bookies have anything up for Monaco yet. I hardly ever place bets, but after not putting anything on Trulli grabbing pole in Bahrain, I thought I might go for him getting pole in Monaco.

Ferrari are a bunch of idiotic wankers. WANKERS! Ffs. GRAH!

Also Jenson is going to walk this title :( Kind of hope he gets a couple of retirements.

Oh yeh. Vettels last lap was a 1:23:5 or something...2 seconds faster than the Brawns. Damn Massa ruining a close finish.

Yeah as Webber said, Massa really f'ed up Vettel's race. Don't get why Ferrari took so long in making Massa yield to Vettel, screwed themselves out of a point there. And you could tell Rubens was absolutely gutted at the end, he really felt he should have won.

^ Got the feeling that may be Jensons latest?!

Nice one Ferrari! :nono:

VERY pleased for Webber, and lol at him swearing in the waiting room!

Bored of Jenson.

Felt sorry for Rubens, he was stronger ALL weekend, and you do get the feeling Jenson's favourite in the team.

Poor Heikki, Lewis said 'the team come here and do a great job'... yeah on one car obviously!

Not fused about Monaco really, roll on Turkey and Silverstone!!

Oh yeah: it was painfully obvious that the circuit is awful. I mean, I can think of one overtake, where Webber and Alonso were fighting on the main straight, Alonso went past and then Webber ducked back in the inside. So one overtake, which didn't even stick. The whole race. Why does Barcelona get kept and Silverstone is abandoned?:nono:

Oh yeah: it was painfully obvious that the circuit is awful. I mean, I can think of one overtake, where Webber and Alonso were fighting on the main straight, Alonso went past and then Webber ducked back in the inside. So one overtake, which didn't even stick. The whole race. Why does Barcelona get kept and Silverstone is abandoned?:nono:
One word... Hobbit!

Spain have two truely AWEFUL tracks in Barca and Valencia, damn Fernando!

At least if Jenson wins the title Britain will have two world champions, and then maybe fortunes will change for the British GP?

Edited by Retro_Link

Ross said 3 stops would be the ideal choice yet the 2 stopping Jenson won. you have to wonder despite saying they have equal opportunity why Jenson still won the race anyway and by a good margin after the strong start Rubens made. I mean if they do have the same opportunity why did they not both 2 stop?

Watched the race today and really enjoyed it. I like it when I can settle in to a good F1 race and enjoy it, good stuff. The fuel situation at the end (Can't remember the drivers name) between Alonso and the other bloke was very entertaining to watch but a major cock up on behalf of the team! Very pleased to see Button win it of course, and was surprised to hear Hamilton vocalize his frustration as he did.

Barrichello has said if he finds out that Brawn are favouring Jenson Button then he will quit F1 right away:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8043243.stm

wave.gif

Red Bull have said neither of their teams RB or STR will enter a two tier F1

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/75248

Think it's safe to say the Budget Cap situation is gonna change!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!