Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Can You Imagine How Weird It Would Be To Meet And Greet A World From Another Universe

ReZourceman

I also follow the Decision thing theory.

Every single one of us is important in the Humanity, every single one of us will either help the Humanity or strike it.

For example, A LOT of things had to happen in the past so that Hitler would be born, right?

Imagine all the necessary sex there was for centuries to have Hitler doing the great world war.

Its simply astonishing to know that we decide on the Human nature, and maybe if you have a son, you're either helping or killing the Humanity with the possible lineage that comes with you.

Of course, this is just an example, there are a lot of different ways to change humanity besides giving birth to a Human being

I also follow the Decision thing theory.

Every single one of us is important in the Humanity, every single one of us will either help the Humanity or strike it.

For example, A LOT of things had to happen in the past so that Hitler would be born, right?

Imagine all the necessary sex there was for centuries to have Hitler doing the great world war.

Its simply astonishing to know that we decide on the Human nature, and maybe if you have a son, you're either helping or killing the Humanity with the possible lineage that comes with you.

Of course, this is just an example, there are a lot of different ways to change humanity besides giving birth to a Human being

If your talking about hitler never living, i'll blame the shell that went off in his trench, killing his comparades but leaving him slightly wounded >.>

@ grunch, they would have given numbers a name, it would co-ordinate everything better would it not? otherwise it would be a show of ... show and tell until everyone understood, but they couldn't refer to it because there wasn't a name.

Question about these mutli-verse theories;

Are the branches created from different human decisions only?

I was thinkg, since my mum had a natural miscarriage in between me and my sister being born, would that still happen in most of the multi-verses? (Maybe not in some where it was found it died because of some thing she did way back down the line..)

[/is already confused]

I always thought there's an infinite amount, every single possibility/combination of events exist. Any single thing which can have more than one outcome. It's any single thing, not just human decisions.

Anyway, I think it's be interested to meet and greet another world, but I cannot imagine it. So No, is my answer. God, can you imagine how weird it would be for them to meet and greet ReZ! Or for anyone! Wow. Blows my mind.

Strangely enough, I read about this today in a science magazine. It was about quantum theory which states that quantum particles exist in multiple states of being at the same time, for example spinning both clockwise and anti-clockwise at the same time. When a particle is measured, however, it will assume one of the states of being, for example counter-clockwise, and stay in that being. The state of being it assumes is decidedly randomly with the chances of it assuming one state of being may be greater than another.

Now, different theories regarding the practical effects of this exists. One of the theories state that the whole universe is a quantum system, meaning that every single action will create a new universe, which means that another universe exists where the action didn't happen. Ergo, there exist an infinite number of universes containing all possible combinations of all actions ever made in history. Theoretically a pointless decision like whether to pick your nose will result in an inifite number of new universes, one where you picked your nose, one where you didn't, one where you waited just a bit longer, etc. This fits nicely with string theory and M theory regarding the 11th dimension and its alternate universes. This could also solve the paradoxes of time travel.

"Specifically I thought about things like media. They would have their "all time classic" films, books, tv shows, music, comic books, actors etc etc. It would open up a whole new world, we would show them our history and our acheivements and such, and we'd learn a lot and gain a lot from each other.

Crazy."

The Planet of the Apes? Maybe they'd find our forms of entertainment as fun as we find watching Chimpanzees in a zoo.

I wonder if there would be a universe where Dolphins evolved on the land rather than in the sea and what would they have looked like? They are meant to be super smart afterall... if they stayed on land instead of going to the sea they could be the ones ruling the planet and we'd still all be monkeys... or their pets.

This fits nicely with string theory and M theory regarding the 11th dimension and its alternate universes. This could also solve the paradoxes of time travel.

I thought there could only possibly be 10 dimensions? alternate universes is the 9th dimension, i think, and the 10th dimension is all variations on the physical laws that construct what we would take to be standard for all deviating 'parallel' universes.

I thought there could only possibly be 10 dimensions? alternate universes is the 9th dimension, i think, and the 10th dimension is all variations on the physical laws that construct what we would take to be standard for all deviating 'parallel' universes.

As far as I know (I haven't looked terrible much into this, to be fair), there were two fractions within the science world debating the number of dimensions. One fraction said 10 dimensions, another said 11. Then they found out their theories fit together, solving the problems each theory had, ending up with 11 dimensions. The 11th dimension is supposed to be where all the alternate universes are.

My entire collection of knowledge regarding this subjects stems solely from science programme videos on YouTube.

Traversing the universe must take up a whole load of energy from the natural resources of the home planet of those aliens... soooooooooo... I don't think they will come all the way here for a mere social call. Being that intelligent, they wouldn't give a fu ck about us and sharing information? LMAO!

They would either, rob our planet or suck our resources dry (maybe literally with our oceans) with us as their servants. TBH, it would still be cool though. ;)

Read it? It's a 10 minute video! If you can't be bothered to click the link and see what it is then I can't be bothered to watch 45 minutes of video footage.

I wasn't aware it was a video. I assumed it was text. My bad.

But take it easy - I didn't mean it like that. My choice of words could perhaps have been better, but I was damn tired at the time. I didn't even ask you to watch the videos, I just thought I'd post my source like you did. If people are interested, they can watch the videos.

EDIT: I just watched your video. It describes string theory, the theory postulating that there are 10 dimensions. This is the theory that according to the videos I watched fit together with the supergravity theory, postulating the existence of 11 dimensions. As I mentioned, the two theories filled each other's gaps, ironed out each other's flaws, and generally complimented each other very well. In their conclusion, there are 11 dimensions, and apparently - as it wasn't explained why in the videos I found on YouTube - it's in this 11th dimension that all the parallel universes are found.