N-Europe

CES 2009

canand

Where do you guys get your CES news?

Engadget.com is good, do you read that? They report an awful lot about new electronic products every day and its hard to keep up when CES isnt on. I bet they'll cover crapgadgets like they did last year.

Does anybody know when CES starts? OK, Jan 8-11... It felt like yesterday.

I love you ReZ.

Also canand, here's a tip, stop asking if there's gonna be Nintendo/Zelda news at events Nintendo don't bother with and just wait till some is announced on the forums or main page since if there's any, it'll be there before you even know.

I love you ReZ.

Also canand, here's a tip, stop asking if there's gonna be Nintendo/Zelda news at events Nintendo don't bother with and just wait till some is announced on the forums or main page since if there's any, it'll be there before you even know.

sorrey but I just like Zelda games a lot.

I think Yahoo are due a congratulations. This just saved their business and cemented themselves as one of the biggest players for years to come;

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/08/yahoo-recaps-a-day-of-setting-the-internet-on-tv-movement-on-fi/

That much support this early on is impressive, and i highly doubt Microsoft or Apple will be able to counter it easily.

Oh and Windows 7 Beta launches tomorrow for us normal cretins, MSND and Technet subscribers can bag it now. Windows Live Suite is out now.

Can not see how widgets on tv will save Yahoo. :heh: But yeah i approve. Sony and Paansonic have been doing this for a long while though on their tv. Well youtube and afew other things.

I've never seen it on a Sony or a Panasonic set, which ones have it? LG released a set recently that has this sort of thing though.

The reason why it could well save Yahoo is because they've cemented themselves as a third possible platform for the future of broadcast technology. It's big money and the list of companies that are supporting their Widgets is quite impressive.