N-Europe

Celebrity Big Brother

ReZourceman

Hmmm.

This is just starting. It will almost certainly be shit. First in is a Jackson sibling I've never heard of.

Latorya? Fuck knows, but her nose is crazy...so they all had nose jobs? Thats incredibly strange. She got boo'd for some reason. Curious.

Looking at her....she is actually Michael Jackson.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.

This is just starting. It will almost certainly be shit. First in is a Jackson sibling I've never heard of.

Latorya? Fuck knows, but her nose is crazy...so they all had nose jobs? Thats incredibly strange. She got boo'd for some reason. Curious.

Looking at her....she is actually Michael Jackson.

La Toya Jackson (born May 29, 1956)

Described by her siblings in the early years as "the quiet one", La Toya exploded unexpectedly in 1988 when she landed her first nude layout on Playboy magazine. She would later say that decision, including writing a scathing tell-all in 1991, and other decisions including speaking out against her brother Michael during the 1993 child molestation scandal, were PR stunts by her ex-manager and ex-husband Jack Gordon. Having released a total of ten albums since 1980, her biggest hit is 1984's "Heart Don't Lie", which peaked below the top 50.

He has to carry his own case. :hmm:

..oh dear lord.

I didn't realise there was going to be another Big Brother. I'm starting to notice it's becoming more and more american rather than actually being an experiment.

I hate it, have for a long time and I wish they'd get rid of it.

QFT NightWolf!