NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Which Muppet Are You?

So, for Christmas, I received the Series 2 boxset for The Muppet Show. Now, this meant a lot to me, as I'm a big fan of the Muppets. Years ago, when I first took up drums, I always said that my main inspiration was Animal, haha.

My question voor jou...Which Muppet are you?

I'd have to say that I'm Animal:

muppet_animal.jpg

Unbelievably cool, and one hell of a drummer. I aspire to be this Muppet. We're both crazy in our own rights, and health hazards. I think a few people on here can vouch for that...as I'm quite clumsy.

Hehe, so which Muppet would you say is you?

I don't know what his name is, nor can I find a picture of him, but that weird stragly bug cock roach one.

I got a Sesame Street dvd for Christmas from my friend along with an Elmo plushy.

It's because of our Rock Band 2 band...

As for Muppets could I be Rizzo (think thats his name) the rat guy, he's awesome in Muppets Christmas Carol.

I don't know them that well...I never watched anything with them in, only Sesame St. I remember the advert for The Muppets that ran before the main thing on my Batman cartoon videos when I was small, of the living spaghetti. That really scared me.

So I'll say I'm Count Von Count.

count_von_count-1-720172.jpg

Finally found the one I think I mean!

The tiny one with red hair at the bottom, whos he?

muppets.jpg

That's Pepe, the King Prawn. :D

According to two quizzes I've done, I'm either the Great Gonzo or Rowlf the dog. :shrug: Says I'm laid back and mellow, which isn't exactly how I am all of the time but I'd say I'm laid back.

Bollocks! You're much more like Fozzy bear.

ok

[EDIT] Fozzy Bear, "Woka Woka!"

Fozzy.png

Haha, Miss Piggy is class.

I think I might be the Scientist's useless, speechless, right-hand man. Who was he?

So, for Christmas, I received the Series 2 boxset for The Muppet Show. Now, this meant a lot to me, as I'm a big fan of the Muppets. Years ago, when I first took up drums, I always said that my main inspiration was Animal, haha.

My question voor jou...Which Muppet are you?

I'd have to say that I'm Animal:

muppet_animal.jpg

Unbelievably cool, and one hell of a drummer. I aspire to be this Muppet. We're both crazy in our own rights, and health hazards. I think a few people on here can vouch for that...as I'm quite clumsy.

Hehe, so which Muppet would you say is you?

I say I'm the same, I love Animal and he's always been my favourite muppet, lol. He's just awesome! or Fozzie Bear, he's just funny.

Haha, Miss Piggy is class.

I think I might be the Scientist's useless, speechless, right-hand man. Who was he?

I think you may be talking about Beaker, another Muppet legend.

Glad people here share the same love for the Muppets as I do, hehe. I own all the seasons and almost all the movies but one (Muppets Wizard of Oz :() haha.